Best Bathurst Track

Hi Guys.
Just downloaded Assetto Corsa v 1.16.
I'm new to RD.
I'm also from Australia (no flames please :sneaky: ) and would really like to add Bathurst to the tracks.
I notice there are quite a few Bathurst tracks available in the AC downloads section.
Can anyone suggest (from experience) which one has the best graphics and physics?
Cheers

I've also found a couple of "night" modes on R.D. but they don't look anything like your screenshot.
Where did you get yours?

There is a night, day and wet version (all in the same d/l), created by terra21 and a number of others(sorry cant recall)
But with SOL and shader patch, you pick your poison with time and spray, the 'wet' version makes the track wet in appearance but no spray. So this is day/wet with SOL setting to 6am 'ish.

fa3i2q.jpg
fa3i2q.jpg

I have the "laser scanned" version. Its pretty good overall, however I question the "laser scanned" tag, as there is a massive crest which is completly out of the place near Sulman Park corner (before the Skyline section). Not sure whether this is a side effect of being converted or not, however this crest is pure fantasy.

Agree, that part feels too aggressive IMO for it to be 'laser scanned'. I watched a couple of different onboards and it looks quite a bit smoother and the cars don't catch air like they try to do with me.

Yeah, it’s almost like they have a reason to be against stealing someone else’s work...morals?
I agree , but what 's it got to do with anyone else but the thief and the owner. If you want to police everyone and everything then get a career in the Police force. I'm sure Forza 7 will sort it out but some people just want to control everything lol

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.