BeamNG.drive

Finally got the new '2 Post Mechanic Car Lift' by 'SineMatic' installed in the workshop with fully movable / extendable and posionable lift arms, just superb:inlove:....and also just in time for a clients replica Nascar which had to have some work done on it.
Once work was completed on it, took it out on the works old, but functional banked Track for testing....only in BeamNG:geek:

0 BeamNG 2 POST Mechanics CAR LIFT copy.jpg
1 BeamNG 2 POST Mechanics CAR LIFT copy.jpg
2 BeamNG 2 POST Mechanics CAR LIFT copy.jpg

Thoroughly enjoy exploring the Mine Shafts around Utah, but driving though them requires a little vehicle....the Hirochi Aurata Wild fits the bill nicely:).

The tunnels come to a fork and depending on which one you take they can come to a dead end or come out at different parts of the map:D...and this particular tunnel did not disappoint with some rather tight passes to get through:inlove:....awesome.

To light the interior of the tunnels I placed extra lights with 'World Editor' to show detail.:geek:

0 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD Mine Exploring in UTAH copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD Mine Exploring in UTAH copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD Mine Exploring in UTAH copy.jpg
3 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD Mine Exploring in UTAH copy.jpg
4 BeamNG Hirochi AURATA WILD Mine Exploring in UTAH copy.jpg

Back in the Fairhaven map with a late evening container delivery to the 'Plaza Hotel' downtown.....will I get all the way into Downtown without hitting any low hanging signs or Underpass tunnel fans...lol:roflmao:

Yes, we have success, but very cautiously;)
0 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Gavril T SERIES delivery to PLAZA HOTEL copy.jpg
1 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Gavril T SERIES delivery to PLAZA HOTEL copy.jpg
2 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Gavril T SERIES delivery to PLAZA HOTEL copy.jpg
3 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Gavril T SERIES delivery to PLAZA HOTEL copy.jpg

....used the awesome 'World Editor' on all Screenshots to add extra lighting to illuminate the Truck and Container Trailer to help highlight it due to the late evening lighting

The Fairhaven map looks fantastic when the city buildings and Street Lighting comes on late in the evening
...only in BeamNG:inlove:
4 BeamNG FAIRHAVEN Gavril T SERIES delivery to PLAZA HOTEL copy.jpg

Last edited:
Having a play around in the 0.32 Showroom and this can show the vehicles off really well.:inlove:

Will need to experiment and spend some time in this to see what it is capabile of acheiving lighting wise, very excited...BeamNG just keeps getting better;)

0 BeamNG SHOWROOM Rat Rod and BX Tuner crop copy.jpg
1 BeamNG SHOWROOM Rat Rod and BX Tuner crop copy.jpg

The 'Showroom' is absolutely fantastic, much like a huge 'Photographers Studio Warehouse' where you can set up 'Still Life' vehicle shots with Props....just magical and loving every second

Spent some time setting this screenshot up, from crushing the cars by dropping Containers on them:D
,then positioning the Crawler and placed another wrecked car behind the container then hit 'Record' and then exploded the wrecked car. This shot was taken from a paused 'Replay' frame....only in BeamNG, super cool:cool:

2 BeamNG SHOWROOM ROCK CRAWLER Fire Ball crop copy.jpg

Scene set up below

1 BeamNG SHOWROOM ROCK CRAWLER Fire Ball crop copy.jpg

Trying some more action screenshots in the Showroom by doing a 'Burnout' with the Bluebuck Lead Sled....image from paused 'Replay':geek:

0 BeamNG SHOWROOM Bluebuck LEAD SLED Burnout crop copy.jpg
1 BeamNG SHOWROOM Bluebuck LEAD SLED Burnout crop copy.jpg

Last edited:
I have been thoroughly enjoying setting up 'Still Life' vehicle shots in the Showroom with available standard props within BeamNG and wondered it would be great if at some stage there could be more props like old rusty iron wall structures with openings , broken concrete ramps etc. etc. like those in Jungle Rock or other maps etc to pose the cars on.

Maybe also some different ground covers eg Gravel, Muddy Water etc etc

I am aware that I could just go to Jungle Rock or other maps and pose the vehicles there to have endless possibilities, but the Showroom gives a different feel and has a distinct 'Photography Studio' look about them....just thinking out loud and something else that BeamNG can do well;).

0BeamNGSHOWROOMIbishuMIRAMARCANYONKINGcropcopy.jpg

Move over Fast&Furious, here comes BeamNG:p

0 BeamNG SHOWROOM BX under T Series DUMP TRAILER copy.jpg

Just throw that 30 tonne Steel Roll in the back of the Truck, she can handle it:roflmao:

0 BeamNG SHOWROOM 30 tonne STEEL ROLL crushed D SERIES copy.jpg

Continuing to play around in the Showroom with lighting, simple wall backgrounds etc....only in BeamNG:inlove:

NEW Feature as of 0.32 when in Cockpit View....'Mirror Adjustments'....accessed in the Vehicle Config > Tuning > Mirror Adjustments Tap at the top....and they work very well:geek: ( personal opinion )....screenshots below:)

1 BeamNG MIRROR ADJUSTMENTS Activation copy.jpg
2 BeamNG MIRROR ADJUSTMENTS Activation copy.jpg
3 BeamNG MIRROR ADJUSTMENTS Activation copy.jpg

Purchased this old abandoned Barstow and she has good bones to be restored back into the classic 'Supersport'. Time to load her up onto the trailer for the long drive home to the West Coast and my Restoration Workshop:)

0 BeamNG Gavril BARSTOW SUPERSPORT Restoration copy.jpg
1 BeamNG Gavril BARSTOW SUPERSPORT Restoration copy.jpg
2 BeamNG Gavril BARSTOW SUPERSPORT Restoration copy.jpg

After many months of working on the body and paint, installing a new crate engine by JAVI, time to put on the finishing touches with new Rims and Tires then out for a cruize around the Industrial Site:cool:

3 BeamNG Gavril BARSTOW SUPERSPORT Restoration copy.jpg
4 BeamNG Gavril BARSTOW SUPERSPORT Restoration copy.jpg
5 BeamNG Gavril BARSTOW SUPERSPORT Restoration copy.jpg

Storyboard Screenshots....only in BeamNG
:cool:

Getting back into 'Career Mode' in 0.32 and although I lost all the hard work put in, in the previous Game build that did teach me the lay of the land, so to speak so I did not waste any time getting back to where I ended on the last build.;)So worked first on all the 'Missions' to build up enough money to buy vehicles, mainly for the labourer Delivery aspect of Career Mode and purchased a Gavril H Series Van and T Series Truck as before.:D

Real Life experience in 'Career Mode'...can not get any real than....had a long day of deliveries, one more to deliver to 'Rich's', feeling tired IRL, eyes closing, next thing the Force Feedback on my Sim Rig Steering Wheel jerked suddenly, crash noises heard, woke me up to see the below screenshot....LOL:redface::roflmao:

0 BeamNG CAREER MODE T Series CRASH Fell ASLEEP at WHEEL lol copy.jpg

....and my biggest single Delivery Earnings to date....amazing and unexpectedly random:confused::cool:

0 BeamNG CAREER MODE HIGH Paying DELIVERY in VAN.jpg
1 BeamNG CAREER MODE HIGH Paying DELIVERY in VAN copy.jpg

Had a problem once having to repair a vehicle then wanting to 'Repaint' it. Clicking the 'Purchase' when buying a color to apply to the vehicle didn't seem to work:O_o:....you have to 'Click and Hold' down the Purchase button;)

2BeamNGCAREERMODEHIGHPayingDELIVERYinVANcopy.jpg

Now with a new paint job and some upgraded 'go faster' engine parts, especially the 'stage 3 supercharger':cool:...she's a great workhorse maxed out with XL Cargo Boxes and able to get out of trouble when the AI are being troublesome.....and the odd Burnout:roflmao:....gotta have some fun when delivering customers fragile cargo:p

3BeamNGCAREERMODEHIGHPayingDELIVERYinVANcopy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes