PC1 Banned for no reason!

I don't give a xxxxxxx. Just one dude did take it into her/his heart and reported. :laugh:

[mod edit swearing- please do not swear]
Not caring eh?.....and that's probably why you got banned. Live with it stop whining about it like a girl. Or do you want people to care about the likes of you and Rob Every? aw diddums nasty WMD mods ban you? Cuddles for you.

Mod-edit: cleaned up the "latest build" thread and this splitted content again had nothing to do with the subject discussed in that thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 years old and Ian Bell is still belittling his customers for having honest concerns over a game he claims is 102 %complete. ..ask for a refund and he will say sure pm me only to later say in the thread that none of the 80 people he talked to ever pmed him their proof of purchase. ..the reality is he is a troll who later confirms that he doesn't even have pm on the forum and that his claims to give refund out of his own pocket are complete BS....this is the integrity of the person running slightly mad. ...anyone of us who would purchase another title created by this clown will only do ourselves a disservice. The game has so much potential and I enjoy it but Ian Bell's attitude destroys all that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back