Backpack (Inventory mod)

Plugins Backpack (Inventory mod) 1.0.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
It is definetely working for me. You sure you installed the mod correctly (+modloader) and you didn't change the keybinding (Default is E)? Also make sure you have room in backpack.

Edit: Should work if you place it on something instead of holding it in your hand. Will fix in the next update.
I can not, and I have 7 spaces in the backpack

Hey, I've found a bug with your mod (wich is a life-saver btw, I couldn't play without it now :D) when you save and your items get out of your inventory, the Ratchet set is instead teleported to 0,1000,0 !

Hey, I've found a bug with your mod (wich is a life-saver btw, I couldn't play without it now :D) when you save and your items get out of your inventory, the Ratchet set is instead teleported to 0,1000,0 !
Yeah that shouldn't be happening, as it's supposed to dump everything at your feet when you save. I'm not sure why it only happens with some items. My guess is that the game is saving item locations while the mod is dumping items, and it happens at the same time. :/ I'll try and see if I can figure it out, but for now it's probably best to drop everything before saving, as I've written in the mod description.

Found a problem with your mod (possibly). Yesterday I had a bit of a stupid moment, got confused with my H-Shifter and threw the car into 1st at high speed. Naturally the engine imploded so I went to Fleetari to buy new parts. I did that, all went well, put the parts into the backpack, got home (using teleport) and tried to empty them on the worktop to assemble the engine. The parts just didn't appear at all. They left the backpack never to be seen again.

I have another mod that allows me to teleport the parts to me, so I tried that and nothing happened. So something REALLY bad happened in the process. I didn't save the game, came on it to test again and the same thing happened. :/

EDIT: Okay, this is unusual, I just loaded the same save twice to replicate the bug and both times now it has worked fine. I have a feeling that it's based upon how many parts you get. The past 2 times I have only had 2 items purchased since I haven't taken apart the engine, but I think that 3 or more and the bug occurs. I will strip the engine now and report back.

EDIT 2: Okay, after some testing I now know the exact problem! This bug occurs when you press E to put multiple items in your backpack and teleport. I think this is only true of engine parts since I have not had this issue before. The way around this issue is to click on the item to hold it first, THEN press E to put it into your backpack. Then if you teleport, the items spawn properly! Hope you can fix this soon. Thanks.

EDIT 3: Okay, so I started a new save just as a test, turns out ONLY the parts you buy at Fleetari's have this bug... If you just put the standard parts you get at the beginning, it works fine. Hope that's enough details. :D

P.S. Apologies for the long comment. :D

Last edited:
Found a problem with your mod (possibly). Yesterday I had a bit of a stupid moment, got confused with my H-Shifter and threw the car into 1st at high speed. Naturally the engine imploded so I went to Fleetari to buy new parts. I did that, all went well, put the parts into the backpack, got home (using teleport) and tried to empty them on the worktop to assemble the engine. The parts just didn't appear at all. They left the backpack never to be seen again.

I have another mod that allows me to teleport the parts to me, so I tried that and nothing happened. So something REALLY bad happened in the process. I didn't save the game, came on it to test again and the same thing happened. :/

EDIT: Okay, this is unusual, I just loaded the same save twice to replicate the bug and both times now it has worked fine. I have a feeling that it's based upon how many parts you get. The past 2 times I have only had 2 items purchased since I haven't taken apart the engine, but I think that 3 or more and the bug occurs. I will strip the engine now and report back.

EDIT 2: Okay, after some testing I now know the exact problem! This bug occurs when you press E to put multiple items in your backpack and teleport. I think this is only true of engine parts since I have not had this issue before. The way around this issue is to click on the item to hold it first, THEN press E to put it into your backpack. Then if you teleport, the items spawn properly! Hope you can fix this soon. Thanks.

EDIT 3: Okay, so I started a new save just as a test, turns out ONLY the parts you buy at Fleetari's have this bug... If you just put the standard parts you get at the beginning, it works fine. Hope that's enough details. :D

P.S. Apologies for the long comment. :D
I'll take a look at this. Does the bug ONLY occur when you use the teleport? What happens if you add the items and then drop them without teleporting? And what mod is the teleport from? Also a link to a savefile where the problem is easily reproducible for testing would help as well. :) Oh and ofcourse make sure you have the latest version of the mod!

Edit: Ok looks like I found the issue. Objects that you buy at fleetari are bound to a parent object in the code (MSC, not my code) so it does something weird when you pick it up. To avoid that to just hold the part in your hand and drop it on the table, then it'll work as usual. I will post an update soon which will fix it.

Edit2: In case you were wondering why it happened with a teleport mod. When the part you bought were added to backpack without first picking it up, the part were still parented by a partspawner, but when you teleport away from fleetari, the partspawner gets deleted from the game due to the game not rendering far away objects. That means the part would get deleted as well, unless you first picked it up to de-parent it from the spawner.

Last edited:
I would like to buy backpacks at the Teimo Shop
And you could buy several types of backpacks small, medium, large. The larger the more capacity than small.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.