Backpack (Inventory mod)

Plugins Backpack (Inventory mod) 1.0.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
I found that if you put a shopping bag into the backpack(inventory) and take it out it will disappear after a short while, not sure if everyone has this issue. Just thought I'd let you know. Brilliant mod btw, I love it.

I found that if you put a shopping bag into the backpack(inventory) and take it out it will disappear after a short while, not sure if everyone has this issue. Just thought I'd let you know. Brilliant mod btw, I love it.
That's weird, I'm not getting the same issue at all. I've tried putting it in my inventory and then taking it out, waiting for 5 minutes, it's still there. Could it be an older version of modloader or something else?

Hey, I was wondering if there was a way for users to edit the list of items you can put in the backpack, as I'd love to be able to take my moped with me ^^

What you should add:

Start off the game with no backpack. (Use an "Under Arm Feature, You can carry one or 2 items under your arm.)
At Teimo's shop, He has a rugged backpack for sale. (The backpack doesn't need to have a model. It could be in a flyer on the counter, A simple flat box with a texture ontop.) The price is 500 mks. (This lets you carry Up to 4-5 items.)
In your catalog, You can find three more backpacks which you can order. You can order the normal backpack (10 Items) For 1500 mks. A heavy duty backpack (15 items) For 2500 Mks, and the final one, a Hiking Backpack. (20-30 item) for 5000-6000 Mks.

This can add a progression system to this mod, A nice cool idea to should be added.

What you should add:

Start off the game with no backpack. (Use an "Under Arm Feature, You can carry one or 2 items under your arm.)
At Teimo's shop, He has a rugged backpack for sale. (The backpack doesn't need to have a model. It could be in a flyer on the counter, A simple flat box with a texture ontop.) The price is 500 mks. (This lets you carry Up to 4-5 items.)
In your catalog, You can find three more backpacks which you can order. You can order the normal backpack (10 Items) For 1500 mks. A heavy duty backpack (15 items) For 2500 Mks, and the final one, a Hiking Backpack. (20-30 item) for 5000-6000 Mks.

This can add a progression system to this mod, A nice cool idea to should be added.

This was actually my first plan with the mod, though I decided to go for the more simple version in the end. However I could possibly add this in the future after i finish my exams these next coming weeks. I would probably go with 3D models though. In the meanwhile, I'd like to hear what other people think about this idea.

Hey friend, I had an idea for mod. I wanted to start, but I don't know how. So, unfortunally I'll have to sell it. Stay cool, it's free. It is a kind of drill but to automate and speed up the bolt spin process. I don't know if I said right, i'm so lost.

Hey friend, I had an idea for mod. I wanted to start, but I don't know how. So, unfortunally I'll have to sell it. Stay cool, it's free. It is a kind of drill but to automate and speed up the bolt spin process. I don't know if I said right, i'm so lost.
If you know C# it shouldn't be too difficult to learn. The hardest part is the PlayMaker API. You can download other mod source files and look through it to get an idea how to do it.

Hello! I installed this mod and it worked great, but then I corrupted something (my fault, not mods) and I tried to reinstall all the mods. now, no matter what I do. I cant get the backpack mod to work. it also disables the cheat box and the grab anything mod whenever I have it in the mods folder. and advice on how to fix this issue?

Hello! I installed this mod and it worked great, but then I corrupted something (my fault, not mods) and I tried to reinstall all the mods. now, no matter what I do. I cant get the backpack mod to work. it also disables the cheat box and the grab anything mod whenever I have it in the mods folder. and advice on how to fix this issue?
Not quite sure, sounds very weird. Does the mod work on its own without any other mods? Did you make sure to extract the files to the correct folder? Is mscmodloader up to date? Also check the debugging console for any errors.

Not quite sure, sounds very weird. Does the mod work on its own without any other mods? Did you make sure to extract the files to the correct folder? Is mscmodloader up to date? Also check the debugging console for any errors.
The modloader is up to date. It is extracted in the correct folder. it does not work even with other mods uninstalled. The console says "complete, backpack mod sucess"

The modloader is up to date. It is extracted in the correct folder. it does not work even with other mods uninstalled. The console says "complete, backpack mod sucess"
Huh, thats odd. I don't get any console message that says "complete, backpack mod sucess".
You sure you didnt download it from a different page? I think there's a different outdated alpha version of an inventory mod somewhere on this website. Try redownloading it, and see what happens.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%