AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX

Tracks AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good work, but there are flaws in some parts of the circuit, when you enter or brush against walls or fences, the vehicle brakes dry, breaks and rises, as if it had stumbled against an obstacle, etc.
regards

Last edited:
Great track thanks for uploading this.

The only thing I think you should change is the tyre compounds in the GBD file to match the tyres at the 2017 grand prix.

CompoundsAllowed=1,3,4 // A max of 4 compounds can be included in this parameter - first number is the prime

Well done! I'm loving this track, and surprisingly so!

There a few things I spotted that seemed unusual to me:

1. Some objects are popping up in the distance, for example when you're nearing turn 3 - I think? - among others. However, this may be a technical limitation of the engine...?

2. During my qualifying and race I've had the spotter report "car left" even though no one was even close to me. One time was when was entering the finishing straight, the other time was somewhere around turn 8, I believe.

3. During my race in the FUltimate I noticed something like a static smoke of dust sticking around the apex of turn 2 for the entire race. I did restart the race before that, so maybe it has something to do with that?

20170625212555_1.jpg
Thank you so much for this very good representation of the Baku Street Circuit. A real step forward! I hesitate to bring this up but, there are a couple of places around the track where the pavement is wonky graphically. See pictures below.

#1 After turn one, along side pit exit.

#2 Not sure where

#3 Various cross walks around track. Some cross walks are good - others aren't.

All-in-all, Great Effort! And, Thank You again - a blast to drive!

FraPP!!!

Attachments

• 20170625212704_1.jpg
    20170625212704_1.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 347
  • 20170625211716_1.jpg
    20170625211716_1.jpg
    642.6 KB · Views: 342
Bebo Joseph updated AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX with a new update entry:

AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX 1.1

>>>> In this update I tried to correct everything you guys said ...
There are two versions now (16 and 17), actually just makeup

I tried to keep everything in a small package,
that's why it's not all 100% and there are some compromises
but provides a satisfying feeling (i guess)

I'm glad you like the track (as I love her), so the effort was not futile...

I'm done !
PS. All the credit goes to Alain Fry

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. During my qualifying and race I've had the spotter report "car left" even though no one was even close to me. One time was when was entering the finishing straight, the other time was somewhere around turn 8, I believe.
That is because part of the track almost run parallel with just a fence between both parts.
No idea if that can be remedied, but the RF2 Baku has the same issue.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back