Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Baku City

Tracks Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Baku City v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Azerbaijan Gran Prix - Baku City - Azerbaijan Gran Prix texture add-on pack

Hi Guys

Before I start I just want thank Bebo Joseph for bringing this track to AMS.

So here we have another track update, this time we go to Baku City for the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.

Update details:

- New tarmac and all other surfaces, have all being replaced or reworked.
- All walls have being reworked with better textures
- New grass and reworked tree's
- Improved all road markings and road lines

Read more about this resource...

ClimaxF1 updated Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Baku City with a new update entry:

Texture replacements and some other texture edits

Hi Guys

You'll probably want to hang me for updating so soon.

When you've calmed down and start doing a few laps you start noticing little things that bug you you can't just sit there and do nothing about.

Some building textures are very small by default and putting them through too much stress reworking causes them to sometimes become a bit pix-elated or even loose some of their textures which is noticeable when up close.

Finding these building textures was a bit of mission when you've...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Climax, thanks for sharing , and for all the work, sorry but i get a message errror cannot open mas ,
Please help, Thanks

Not sure what the problem is on your side because I don't have this problem and a lot of people have downloaded the track with no problems.
If the mas file had the incorrect file path the everybody would have the same problem and not only one person. Even I would have the same error.

The mas file path is correct as seeing below. In the track folder you will also see the tex17.mas file and they match.

I can only suggest to delete whole Azerbaijan track, install the track and then my update again.

MASFile=BK17.mas
MASFile=gmt.mas
MASFile=tex17.mas
RandomMASFile=CloudsDefault
MASFile=CloudsDefault.MAS
MASFile=skyeuro.MAS
MASFile=SKY.mas
MASFile=COMMONMAPS.MAS

K2W49KRRP6iuyOKWwRLZoYHOa3LSZkJ88Pn3JAGmkCBTjEEZYXWIGZ2DRRKbrKpqiXT7bW2mdR4jFJhccAjJX6VTQJ4Ku6CIx1Nty1gReAGOHHeQcRyZ3NUnqR4RsqJ8FeLOc_7O2e6MjLyoj3rrbO9ACpimnbtgi1H7QUPrHECZd5Oo8oABQ_l14p4IprmXENOsM19BxBgMvMmmNiXu1lXsCNCCCZi7Ld8KxzhiXgJtuaW5Ry8reFocyzBrtmi6hFMzEjr123iUACxZYt3MJW7CWch8YV4dfWvVVvVb8TYgkZ4CC-ndOlUQCPhGyWlksn6n3eaC0vMoAQjkIHvo_UG7XzNq60LeJ4_T6r-AMpnvU4Z6U6k_XlC9m96WV45Efe9oWztsyDkZ_GTlXfK5JxyKWTqAG5BYvXVkgO7Aq2FYxSB55bucuiBJg6f6rrUAmrnuXrqpP6qatfLSaCExYVI49Das7GUz1gSvKGwYVgjXRSpTCXDhw47ya4-79ATdSS-01mJAG-yN52S1JfGQu2GcbhGV3-0ftpbYFXj9H_ARcuPqYwUThGJAmvzEgtKAkLIW9WN5lk6EHX0aki_e0axp-I3c3TkrcZAhetzP=w892-h129-no

gmt.mas is missing from your rar rile. please upload with this file.
I agree with him "Suggest you dl again it's all working fine on my pc."

Works fine with me too and you are the only one who has reported this.

My work is a texture update and has nothing to do with the rest of the file which are located in the original track.

I am uploading a update now so you will have to download the update if you want the latest version.

Buildings and banner update

Hi Guys

Here are some small updates to bring the track up to date.

The Salam Baku logo is placed on track where the old well done Baku logo was. This was the only place where I could place the logo with out it repeating it self around the track. If you don't want the log just delete it and the original Heineken "Think Before You Drive" will take it's place.

Update details:

- F1 Steet F1ghters logo added
- Salam Baku logo added
- New F1 Pitlane strip added
- Made some color adjustments to...

Busy watching the Grand Prix and just updated the track and I noticed that the pitlane strip is black and white and the old purple well done Baku walls are are now the same as the others.

Will make a small update as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks!

Buildings and banner update

Hi Guys

I do apologize with such a quick update again and this should be the last from side.

Whilst watching the race I noticed that the pitlane stripe is black and white and not red and white which I did.

Also the old purple Well Done Baku barrier walls are now the same as the rest. Have made the changes with this update.

When making all the barriers the same you find yourself with a bit of a problem, one of those textures was a purple Baku barrier and also used for all the TV screens...

i noticed a couple of odd issues at this circuit
- Pressing space to skip the formation lap does not work...noticed this on a couple of add-on tracks so guesiing its a known issue
- AI cars want to drive down the very right hand side of the start straight right against the barriers
- On the formation lap sometimes a car seems to get stuck, slowing everyone, with the front cars heading off on the rolling start while the rest us us are banked up halfway around. Once lights go green the AI seems to get on with it, but am half a lap down by then!
Shame as its a great track to drive and the buildings etc look good

i noticed a couple of odd issues at this circuit
- Pressing space to skip the formation lap does not work...noticed this on a couple of add-on tracks so guesiing its a known issue
- AI cars want to drive down the very right hand side of the start straight right against the barriers
- On the formation lap sometimes a car seems to get stuck, slowing everyone, with the front cars heading off on the rolling start while the rest us us are banked up halfway around. Once lights go green the AI seems to get on with it, but am half a lap down by then!
Shame as its a great track to drive and the buildings etc look good

Someone is working on the AI, it's good but do agree that some improvements would be welcome.
I wish I new more about these tracks so that I could make these changes myself.
I don't seem to have these problems with the start, the AI seems to react the same like most other tracks but am sure with a update, if these problems are there that they will be addressed.
From my side I am only able to offer a visual update which is a complete texture update to improve the overall look.
Appreciate the feed back and keep a watch out for Bahrain, looks incredible already with day night race options.
Once again thank you and glad you like my updates.

They way this rar file is packaged is confusing to me. The “2018 creme wall” and “Well done Baku purple wall” folders each contain a …\GameData\Locations\... folder tree. Am I supposed to choose between one or the other, or am I supposed to copy the contents from both of these folder structures into the locations folder for Bebo Joseph’s original track?

They way this rar file is packaged is confusing to me. The “2018 creme wall” and “Well done Baku purple wall” folders each contain a …\GameData\Locations\... folder tree. Am I supposed to choose between one or the other, or am I supposed to copy the contents from both of these folder structures into the locations folder for Bebo Joseph’s original track?

That's correct, one version has the purple walls and the other has the full creme walls around the track.
Personally I would select the purple wall one because the layout with the rest of the walls and banners look much better.

Take the one you want and copy it into Bebo Joseph’s original track and you good to go.

You can try them both out and this will not affect the original file structure.

Or switch between the two, just have to copy and paste the one you want.

I was missing the "gmt.mas" too. I deleted, downloaded and installed a few times with same "error opening mas file". I tried copying gmt.mas file from another track mod and it fixed it for me.
Anyhoo;), really great track. I'm having a blast. Thank you for sharing.:)

I was missing the "gmt.mas" too. I deleted, downloaded and installed a few times with same "error opening mas file". I tried copying gmt.mas file from another track mod and it fixed it for me.
Anyhoo;), really great track. I'm having a blast. Thank you for sharing.:)

Which track did you copy gmt.mas from? I'm having the same issue :(

Which track did you copy gmt.mas from? I'm having the same issue :(
You should make sure that you have the original track installed first and them my update.

I'm assuming that whatever file is missing is in the original track.

My work is only a texture update and needs the original to run.

Original track:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/azerbaijan-grand-prix.15893/

Comment made by user:

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/azerbaijan-grand-prix-baku-city.150009/#post-2738097

Page edit:

Just looked, the gmt file is located in the original.

As stated on my page:

Installation notes:

- You will have to download the original track first which can be found here:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/azerbaijan-grand-prix.15893/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back