Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Yes 1.31 however you should be able to connect even with 1.30 (I did with no problems but that was with Karts). But yeah, update if you can. I updated it just this afternoon.

pole , race 1 win , 2nd race dnf

Practice a bit for this, my first event in RD in a very long time and i think my first Open Wheels one, was glad with my pace and was so so confident with the car.
Race 1 started great, had straight line speed while Davy had braking and cornering so first laps i try to push to get away but no such luck....so i said to manage tires and defend but he made a mistake and i had about 4 sec....time came for me to make a mistake and he took the lead with 1.5sec gap
I was trying to close down but no such luck, he then made another mistake and i took the lead for the finla lap and half....wohoooo
Race 2,from p2 got a great start drafting Guus and did a semi dive bomb in T1 as i knew he will fly away (if sloths fly) overshoot the hairpin but remaind in second, tried desperatly to stick with him was pushing way over the limit and offcourse mistake come.
P5 now again pushing like mad to catch up and i was doing so a bit...but everylap was a tiny mistake, again found my self close to Davy and for some reason i think my tires where shot as i was loosing the end allmost everywhere, we had a spin(sorry) then in the fast left hander i lost it again was just about to recover by pushing brake +acc at the same time but Davy was to close and taged me, lost front spliter and race over
Sorry Davy, but great battling with dif setup of the car
Thank Guus for the setup
i ain't racing openwheels again, not for me bring me my FWD touring cars
so nice to see a good turn up of people, thank you guys...
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back