Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

What is your new pedals? @Andrew Harper

Hiya, went with the Clubsport V2's in the end. I'm very happy with them. I did look at a "pro" set of pedals but in all honesty I would be getting ahead of myself because I need to invest in a faster PC first. They do the job very well. Also most of the pro pedals are still being put together or delayed, etc.

Thought the throttle spring maybe needed to be a bit stronger but you soon get used to it. Just got to get used to pushing on the brake pedal rather than simply pressing it. haha. I also need to mount them solidy so I can put more pressure on them without worrying about them moving. Only did an hour or so yesterday, to make sure it all worked ok. :thumbsup:

With the pressure required, I can see why on some YouTube videos most users prefer racing shoes or trainers over the high tech socks method...:roflmao:

I know it's seen as a bit of a gimmick but I did install Fanaleds and switched on the brake motor. Nice little addon and the feeling of a vibrating brake pedal is odd at first (bit like the first time you use FFB through a wheel) but it's a neat idea and something unique :)

I'm suffering from a bad toothache and don't feel up to racing today, so you guys will need to start a vote according to the schedule. Please be careful off the line not to have a spin and wreck other people's races (and remember, no race restarts!!) Did I mention tooth ache is agony? :cry:

Gutted......... Having a laugh on TS, car was stable on track, had no problems with practice, qualy or warm up...........until sitting on grid waiting for the lights..........................and waiting .......and..........waiting.............no control over the car.!!!!! No engine, no steering.....:cry: Oh Well, 'til next time!!?:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes