Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I lost force feedback during the rolling start. I had it on the grid, then when the server skipped (which is a bad idea in my opinion, just let us do the formation lap) i lost FFB.

Thanks to @Nox was a great night of racing

Started 5th in the MR18 and that's where i stayed looking at the top 4 in amazement with the great driving wanting to be apart of it good racing guys

For the v8 started 2nd behind @Yuri Kasdorp was hoping for a good battle as we qualified very close only for me to spin at turn one on the second lap but managed to get back up to 2nd place with @Anestis right behind me much preferred the rolling starts big thumbs up to that glad I manged to get a few good races under my belt look forward to the next lot of races :)

theres something weird going on with the aero since 1.25 i think, lost my frontwing in the f3 in practice, barely any understeer.still stable with 1rearwing and no front :D
when yuri still had his nosecone in the mr18 straightline speed was similar to this, but when he lost it i couldnt even get near him following him on the straight

Sorry that I cannot take part in Race 2.
This is definetely good fun. For true testing of multi-class. I think these two cars are too evenly matched for it and there was not alot of true multi-class passing.

Maybe we need the Mini's :)
I think they are a pretty good match but the nature of the circuit didnt help since it was mostly straights. Mini's the closing speed would be way too fast so i think like a porsche cup car would pair well with these.

I think the speed difference between the cars will allow for some more lapping in longer races (60+ min). I mean how often would GT cars get lapped by prototypes IRL if the race was only 20 minutes?
I really enjoyed both races tonight, hope we can do this more often!

There was some really good racing last night, really glad I took part. I had issues with my t500 though where it would decide to press ALL buttons at once every now and then! Obviously this meant pit limiter came on! Really frustrating but I'll un-assign that..
I thought the balance between the cars was fine, about 4 secs a lap difference so people got lapped in a short 20 min race. I'd definately do that combo again it was fun.

V8's versus the Marcas would be fun too. iRacing does that with the Cadillac CTS-V and the Optima.

Also, had a great battle with @JeffL lasting through most of race 1, with the V8's.
Race 2 was a bit boring, mostly because I had some damage on the right front, causing understeer in lefthanders, so I went for a more rearward brakebias to cause some oversteer to get the car turned in. It caused me to spin once more though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back