Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Hey, uhm, does anybody have some realfeel settings? It kinda feels like I'm playing Microsoft Flight Sim at the moment.

Yep, they are in the .ini file with the archive, you will need to open in notepad and copy and paste across the settings into your master realfeel.ini file in your GSCE folder. Don't replace the existing file with the new one as it will wipe out all the other settings for the other cars.

Yeah, I have those but they don't feel real. Yes, I went there.

I'll just mess around with them myself. So I'm on the server now!

Edit: Nevermind, crisis at work, so I will not be home at the time. Although I will join if I make it!

Last edited:
Great fun yesterday, looking forward to Spielberg. Hopefully i can make Wilfred have to work for it a little bit more there :).

You did quite well with the Ford in the 2nd race, the Ford doesn't have a great top speed, does have a good handling though. ;)

I had fun in these races friday, some fun on TS aswell, so all in all a fun evening truckin' :)
1st race the Mercedes, 2nd race the Iveco truck. The Iveco was really fun in that fast right hander, kicking the tail out. Too bad for Davy he had early brake problems with the trucks in both races, might be a VW issue, cause few months ago @ Goiania here @ RD, I too had early brake issues with the VW during practice and qualy. I'll try to be there next race aswell.

Thanks for hosting :thumbsup:

PQBfCge.jpg

Track: Spielberg

If you've not tried the trucks before, you're missing out. Up to the standard we're all used to from Reiza Studios, Formula Truck 2013 is worth picking up. Don't believe me? Try the free 60 minute version first, here.

Please sign up nice and early as it encourages others to sign up, and we are then more likely to get a good grid. We don't get to use the trucks very often, so don't miss this opportunity! Honk honk mother truckers! If you sign up, please try your best to be present at the event.

Races will have a standing start.

Race 1 - Spielberg Short
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Leave the server and take a different truck for race 2!

Race 2 - Spielberg GP
Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:10 GMT
Warm up: 20:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:25 GMT (20 minutes)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Assists:
Auto-Clutch available only.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and the person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

If in the races you need to pit, see the PIT STOP GUIDE.

Please tag me @Nox so I don't miss your sign up.

1. Andrew James
  2. Martin Oconnor
  3. Anestis Genidounias
  4. Lars Johansson
  5. Jarek Kostowski
  6. Wilfred vd Brink
  7. Marcel Heiz
  8. Jan Mikuž
  9. Julian Dietz
  10. Andrew Bradbury
  11. Claudio Gandolfi
  12. Mike Frost
  13. Andre Gaida
  14. Stefan Erxmeyer
  15. Driver

Last edited:
Thanks for the race tonight first race started 5th but didn't get to show my potential as I got took out at the 3rd corner loosing my wing

2nd race stared 12 managed to crawl up to 6th but I can't handle the Porsche

Think I need to take a break and come back at the endurance race on the 21st refreshed and ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back