Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Oh goodie! How about Le Mans for that? And maybe a bit longer, but I'm a bit mad so don't listen to me haha.

I suppose you want the full Nurburgring with the north loop and the south loop and the B156 to Stuttgart...:D

But yeah, tracks like Spa, Le Mans, maybe the sports car course for Daytona if it's available for GSCE would be nice. But that's for another time. It's ok I'm a patient person, haha.

Fine racing all around! :thumbsup:

1st race from my perspective (BMW): Poor Qualy. Lightning fast start put me on P6. Made it to P5. Ran out of fuel half a lap into the last. Race engineer dismissed.

2nd (Audi): Decent Qualy. Started with the pit limiter on, but I guess I was not the only one because passed several cars into P4. Three fastest guys were out of sight soon enough. Guess they had a tough battle because I found myself in P2. Then came the BLACK SCREEN of DEATH. Race over. :mad:

Well I really enjoyed both races. The first one I was doing really well in the Mclaren (for me) and in 4th position on the last lap after some great racing with Jyri. Then my T500 decided to have a fit on me and threw me into the barriers. :cry::mad::) Lost all steering input and wrote the race car off.
I cried, kicked the dog and picked myself up.
race%201%20overtake_zpsilgnup9g.jpg

This caused me to suffer a fractured ankle and two broken ribs and a broken right thumb :whistling:. Despite that I got the all clear from the race doctor ;) and quickly rebooted the PC, re-calibrated the wheel, drank a quick beer :giggle: and jumped into the prettiest Corvette there. Qualified in 5th and then spun to the left at the start. (ribs and ankle were hurting, that's my excuse ;))
I then watched and kept up from near last carefully picking off various aliens as they thought amongst themselves and invariably spun or made mistakes in fits of laughter. :laugh:
Finishing 4th I think, but I was in too much pain from the broken ribs to look. But boy I had a smile on my face.
Great track and fantastic cars. Can't wait to race here again with this mod or the V8's.

Well done to the winners and great racing guys. :thumbsup:

Mid Pack Jack. :cool:

PS FORGOT TO SAY "MY BEST FINISH EVER AT RACEDEPARTMENT" Yeeehahahahahhaah :)

Last edited:
Thanks as always, gentlemen, even though I had a bit of a rocky time. Race 1 could have gone better - I qualified 7th with my beloved Lambo (my best result ever!), but messed up in the starting line and fell behind. Then I was a bit too reckless and bumped @JeffL (sorry!), which left me even further behind. And then I couldn't avoid a big hit when Jeff spun and bumped @Falk Massmann - I pretty much t-boned Falk, and my race was over.

Second race I had other kinds of problems - I didn't get much practice with the Ford GT, so I was much slower and qualified 11th. But the race itself was actually going quite well, until something weird happened (I'm assuming a lag spike) and I got distracted and missed a braking point, falling to the back of the pack. I was enjoying myself keeping @Brian Wallace at bay (I was faster than him in the fast parts, but he caught up in the slow ones) until another lag spike in the final lap made me say hi to the grass again. Ah well.

2nd race was just awesome. I started at the back of he grid and was P2 on the the last lap! At this point I had sweat dripping down my face and my mirrors full of @Mark Breslin R8 & @Falk Massmann Z4. I thought I was home and dry with potentially one of my best ever GSCE races but I completely missed my braking point into the last corner :cry: and ended up in the barrier. I crawled over the line in P5 lol. Still, it was an epic race! 3 wide at some points! Great. Well done all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back