Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Can some people share their set-ups please (if you have them yet)? Any trucks will do. Would also appreciate some ideas on how to make the trucks turn in a bit better. My other problem is the back end kicking out and wobbling under braking. I'm no good at set ups, so tips appreciated.. Thanks all!
Sorry, i only saw this now. Here's a set i was using until recently and one i got from @Wilfred vd Brink (i think).
No idea about Jacarepagua, but on Goiana i was a bit faster with Wilfreds.

Attachments

• Quas MAN.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 223
  • AB_Volvo_Cordoba-2013.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 239
That was stupid fun, I just don't get why we get small grids. Race 1 I got caught out a bit on cold tyres, but then started to feel less rusty as the race went on. Had a nice battle with Dion.

Race 2 I took the slow Ford, and managed to fight for a lap with the faster guys before I got too keen on the throttle. Spent 3 laps or so catching Dion in his Merc, and managed to get right on the back of him. I was much faster than him through the corners, but there's no way through, and then he'd pull away on the straight and I'd catch up again in sector 3. I went for an all or nothing move in the last corner by getting on the throttle early, and well, another spin so I called it a day.

Really really fun!

Recommendations for next months event please? So far I hear Silverstone...

Last edited:
I like Londrina, Curitiba is fun too.
Bloody good fun tonight, two great battles with Julian that were pretty much identical but mirrored.
Sorry for disappearing without a word at the end, i got into mouseview again and since i don't know how to get out of it i had to alt-tab out of the game.
Thanks for the fun.

I am taking my kids to a movie tonight, and then to a friends house; my attendance tonight depends solely on how tired I am by the time I get back. So if I am not there you'll need to vote the session on at the right time. But, hopefully I'll be there; I'll certainly try my best.

I have a Zolder 67 conversion that is pretty fun for the trucks too.

Shortlist: Curitiba, Londrina, Silverstone, Mosport, Bugatti/Le Mans. I'll do some testing and see if we can't do an extra event over xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back