Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

It was a nice race.

A stupid mistake from myself at the beginning of the race.
In the first corner i went off into the wall.

After 1 lap in the pits to put on new front wing.
After that one i was pushing very hard.

In the end i was fifth, but in the last lap i make a mistake.
Yuri past me.

Very good race.

Thank you for organisation.

@Dewald Nel setup? I expected a setup if you had a decent one! nah just kidding
I coudln't even use my setup :'( I had diffrent wing settings in quali and I couln't change them back. Then I rolled back on the start, tried to stand still with the clutch but failed and had a drive through. Race after that went decent concidering the setup wasn't as good and only 1 spin, and 1 moment where I had to avoid Franklin and got stuck to the wall, had to let some people through. P5 after all of that isn't bad at all though:thumbsup:

Jan, you simply pull in like a pit stop and wait to be given a go.

Thanks for organising this, very steep learning curve was that. Very disappointed to have to start to race from the Pits already a lap down due to a p*ss break, although i did ask for a chance to go. Anyway after spending the first three laps conceding to blue flags I guess my race was done early doors, but still learned a great deal and stuck it out to finish. My set up was cr*p to be fair and the car never really came to life until late in the race.

Great first experience though and many thanks to those that took the time to set it up. Hope I can join you Guys again after some improvement.

Take care Guys

My race was mostly a tale of others hitting me :roflmao: I got blocked by two spinners on the start and was down 10 seconds just like that! Got hit in the rear once early in the race, and then once near the end. And once a driver rejoined the track unsafely and missed me by a millimeter and I lost time avoiding. I did make a couple of mistakes myself too though.

But despite these things, I had so much fun catching up, had a great little battle with @Paul Hurlow and a couple of others. And finally I am starting to get to grips with these cars. It was brilliant fun. Finished 8th or 9th, I forget. Considering where I started, I am happy with that.

Thanks all for racing! I'll run another Reiza event in a few weeks (please, everyone practice this time :laugh:) probably at Suzuka or Monza (Spa is broken, sorry). Any other track recommendations, feel free to PM me.

Phew, that was great! I wanted more!

Jan, you simply pull in like a pit stop and wait to be given a go.

Thanks for organising this, very steep learning curve was that. Very disappointed to have to start to race from the Pits already a lap down due to a p*ss break, although i did ask for a chance to go. Anyway after spending the first three laps conceding to blue flags I guess my race was done early doors, but still learned a great deal and stuck it out to finish. My set up was cr*p to be fair and the car never really came to life until late in the race.

Great first experience though and many thanks to those that took the time to set it up. Hope I can join you Guys again after some improvement.

Take care Guys
Just info for you, I have no control over when the clock runs out. That's why I set up a ten minute warmup so everyone could take a leak, have a cigarette, whatever else they need, before the race starts.

Glad you enjoyed it; yes the Reiza's are a difficult first car to learn in the club! Join us in the week, the cars are better suited for newcomers (Minis, for example).

Also, congratulations to everyone who just finished the race! 71 laps! And more than 50% of the starting grid were DNFs. So, well done all finishers.

My race was mostly a tale of others hitting me :roflmao: I got blocked by two spinners on the start and was down 10 seconds just like that! Got hit in the rear once early in the race, and then once near the end. And once a driver rejoined the track unsafely and missed me by a millimeter and I lost time avoiding. I did make a couple of mistakes myself too though.

But despite these things, I had so much fun catching up, had a great little battle with @Paul Hurlow and a couple of others. And finally I am starting to get to grips with these cars. It was brilliant fun. Finished 8th or 9th, I forget. Considering where I started, I am happy with that.

Thanks all for racing! I'll run another Reiza event in a few weeks (please, everyone practice this time :laugh:) probably at Suzuka or Monza (Spa is broken, sorry). Any other track recommendations, feel free to PM me.

Phew, that was great! I wanted more!

Suzuka!!!

WE NEED A LEAGUEEE!!!!!!

I did this. Stopped in my pit box, the tires got changed and i drove away. Then in half a lap i was disqualified for not making a stop and go. Hm...i probably should have waited for the go sign after the tires got changed, huh ?
If your tyres got changed it wasn't the stop and go. In your LCD screen, the top option will be something like "Stop and Go" it needs to say YES, I believe, or they'll treat it like a normal stop.

Great event! Tnx Andrew by the organization.
After much training, had a good pace, a great battle with @Jason Skyring for several laps, unfortunately "connection lost" on lap 38, so sad, but happy for the overall result and congratulations to the podium and participants, awaiting the next, as a suggestion, Silverstone.

Edit: Soon a vid of this dispute.

Last edited:
My game crashed after a couple of laps and when it froze I might have taken out one of the Enstones? Terribly sorry about that, but I wasn't driving the car at that point.
That kinda sucked because I had already moved up from 13th to 6th or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes