Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

After a tense Monday at work and other chores, it was good to jump straight in to Race 2 and 'de-stress'.
Although maybe I rushed just a tad too much, as when the 10 mins flashed up I realised I hadn't put enough fuel in.!!!!:redface:
Still,..... at least by controlling the 'loud pedal'; I managed to free-wheel over the line at the chequered flag.!:whistling:
Also I got to see that @Jarek Kostowski is 'human' after all:D when, missing the brake point at the hairpin, he shot passed me off the track as if he was late for a date.:roflmao:.........I was giggling like a girl so much ....that I crashed in turn 1.....DOH.!!!:whistling:
Here's to being about for the Mini's?!

The second race was good, with an arrival on the line with @Srinath Sundareswaran , I committed many faults but it was very intense race 2.
The first was a disaster, I clash with someone who joins after a spin at hairpin in the second lap , and the right wheel did not work well. I had to leave.
Thank @Srinath Sundareswaran for your understanding and patience.

@Jarek Kostowski is not human is a alien :alien:

Also I got to see that @Jarek Kostowski is 'human' after all:D when, missing the brake point at the hairpin, he shot passed me off the track as if he was late for a date.:roflmao:.........I was giggling like a girl so much ....that I crashed in turn 1.....DOH.!!!:whistling:
Here's to being about for the Mini's?!
The funny thing is, as i was shooting past You & Sven i still had a smirk on my face, thinking: "Haha! They brake way too early:D". I had not noticed missing the braking point, it was pretty much in the bend when i realized something is wrong :rolleyes:.
Sorry guys, that could have ended less entertaining than it did.

I had two great races, in the first one i was pumping out one PB after another on the chase for Kasper in the second the battles were fantastic, especially the very long one with Stig. Every time i made and attempt to pass he fought back right away and i had to do it all over again, i think my gearbox was 1 click to long as Stiggy was pulling away on the straight bits. At the start of the last lap i grabbed the lead but got so excited over it that i had to express it by performing a wobbly dance offroad.
Shockingly, Stig & Sven exploited this second of weakness through euphoria and went past me to grab 1st & 2nd :cautious:;).

Great combo, great racing, thanks everyone!

P.S.: Please do not call me an alien, you will be out of words for the really fast guys on RD :). I'm doing good in a few cars i really enjoy, pretty bad in many others.
Ask Tuomas or Andrew how everyone literally was running circles around me in the karts :laugh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes