Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Hey, guys, is it just me or is the downshifting very slow in open wheelers in GSC? I can't just double tap to downshift two gears...i need to take one gear at a time and it feels awfully slow and unrealistic. When you watch on tv, they downshift lightning fast.
Here it is not the case. Why is that ? Can it be because i'm using preset ''paddle'' ?

there is a setting in the .plr file
Repeat Shifts="0" // 0 = no repeat shift detection, 1 = detect and eliminate accidental repeat shifts within 100ms, 2 = 150ms, 3 = 200ms, 4 = 250ms, 5 = prevent shifting again before previous shift is completed
maybe yours is set too high

I've made some small modifications to my mini, but don't worry, it still meets the regulations...

ferret2_3dChaney1.jpg
Cute, but i got turtle shells & bananas so i'm not afraid :cool:.
I'll be on TS but apologize upfront for being mute & deaf on track, can't hear much over the engine and have to mute mic because of the "clunk" noise while shifting.
See you later...

pmkwu.png

So I get on to practice only to discover that my brake pedal(G27) is slightly engaged even after releasing....I took it apart and find that the spring has broken...this is a brake mod (GTeye) and not the stock spring itself so thankfully I can replace...pity I had to miss the event...I watched one of the races and was literally ROFL'ing at some of the antics...hope all had fun...I'll meet u guys on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes