Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sorry Jarek and co :( was going to jump on in time for the second race but then my dinner came :rolleyes:

This was probably one of the best clubs on RD despite the fact you only got 4-5 sign ups :laugh: think the trucks lend to a good atmosphere, need to try and get some of the old names back to sign up :D

Well I don't know why I can choose all the tires (and I've tried it twice now,), but as you're the second person to say the same thing I'll change the info at the top. Here's a screenshot showing me starting a race, clearly on the softs:

hCLFZck.jpg

Very confused over here, but thanks for pointing it out. Info in the top post changed. In the sessions you are to use mediums and hards.

You have to go into locations/interlagos gp open up gdb.file with note pad and find the line for tire compounds to be used and edit it.
Default tire compounds are set to (2,3) med hard you can unlock all 4 compounds by adding (0,1,2,3) and hit save before exiting :)
Soray it's not exactly the write wording for the tire compound line Iam doing it off the top of my head.

Edit: Here's the exact way to do it.

Tyres
Open with notepad++ (right click) the .gdb of the track your want edit. For instance here : C:\GSC2013\GameData\Locations\Putnam\putnam_champ

To allow some kinds of tyres you have to follow this syntax :

F_EXTREME_TIRES
{
CompoundsAllowed=(0,2) // A max of 4 compounds can be included in this parameter.
}
F_REIZA_TIRES
{
CompoundsAllowed=(0,2) // A max of 4 compounds can be included in this parameter.
}

The tyres code is the following :

0 : Soft
1 : Supersoft
2 : Medium
3 : Hard

In this example soft and medium are only allowed.

You can see a working example with the inerlagos track in the .gdb here : C:\GSC2013\GameData\Locations\Interlagos\InterlagosGP

Last edited:
I thought of doing that, but wouldn't the long straight in the Vees just go on and on and on... ?
Good point, haven't thought about it to be honest. I'm sure it will be a blast everywhere else but you might be right regarding the straight and Fuchsröhre for example.
I'll give it one or two laps tomorrow out of curiosity.

Sorry Jarek and co :( was going to jump on in time for the second race but then my dinner came :rolleyes:

This was probably one of the best clubs on RD despite the fact you only got 4-5 sign ups :laugh: think the trucks lend to a good atmosphere, need to try and get some of the old names back to sign up :D
Well, there was no first race so even if you would've sacrificed nutrition for competition the result would have been the same ;).
I can't help with the old names, if you want to race some old men though, there's a club for that :D.

You have to go into locations/interlagos gp open up gdb.file with note pad and find the line for tire compounds to be used and edit it.
Default tire compounds are set to (2,3) med hard you can unlock all 4 compounds by adding (0,1,2,3) and hit save before exiting :)
Soray it's not exactly the write wording for the tire compound line Iam doing it off the top of my head.

Edit: Here's the exact way to do it.

Tyres
Open with notepad++ (right click) the .gdb of the track your want edit. For instance here : C:\GSC2013\GameData\Locations\Putnam\putnam_champ

To allow some kinds of tyres you have to follow this syntax :

F_EXTREME_TIRES
{
}
F_REIZA_TIRES
{
}

The tyres code is the following :

0 : Soft
1 : Supersoft
2 : Medium
3 : Hard

In this example soft and medium are only allowed.

You can see a working example with the inerlagos track in the .gdb here : C:\GSC2013\GameData\Locations\Interlagos\InterlagosGP
Thanks, I'll take a look. So why is it I can have all 4 compounds and others can't, but I've not edited anything? Anyway, I'll leave it default this time, mediums and hards, and we can do it differently next time (too much hassle now). Thanks for the info, that'll be useful.

Last edited:
Sorry for not being there in time for race one but as I mentioned in my sign up post, I had some family liabilities (the kids took part in a lantern parade) and for that I couldn't manage race one :( but would love to participate in other Truck events.

Interlagos, Cascavel, Jacarapagua, no problem.

Sebring the pits are too small for the trucks, unfortunately.
Red Bull Ring I haven't found (maybe after the update?)
Road America, I also haven't found.

Not sure about how hard/easy it is to convert tracks to FTrucks. Take a look on nogrip, there are some tracks there you guys might like to run. Keep the suggestions coming!

WeCNMT8.jpg

Track: Jacarepagua 2005

Please sign up nice and early as it encourages others to sign up, and we are then more likely to get a good grid. We don't get to use the trucks very often, so don't miss this opportunity! Honk honk mother truckers! If you sign up, please try your best to be present at the event.

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Leave the server and take a different truck for race 2!

Race 2
Practice:
20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:10 GMT
Warm up: 20:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:25 GMT (20 minutes)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and the person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Assists will be available. I'd rather we cater for all driver skill levels and have a larger grid, where more people can enjoy the event. After all, this is the club, not a league, and no one forces you to use them. It is an option.

If in the races you need to pit, see the PIT STOP GUIDE.

Please tag me @@Andrew James so I don't miss your sign up. Let's see if we can revive the Formula Trucks club a bit!

1. Andrew James
  2. Claudio Gandolfi
  3. Jarek Kostowski
  4. Christopher Hall-Nelson
  5. Julian Dietz
  6. Srinath Sundareswaran
  7. Dion Vais
  8. Andreas Scholz
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver