Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I just can say that I think it is not normal to had crashes in all the races and you didn´t take any reprisal to the other drivers. And I just crashed one person (Tal Segal) and you sent me a lot of threatening messages...

Is that normal?....

If there are dirty drivers and you don´t take any reprisal to them and they are crashing me all the racers after training 3 hours... how want you to don´t swear anybody?

This is the official online club of this game, so... if you don´t unban me, I will send a message to Reiza because I bought this game and I have the right to play here. I warn you it.

You can get funny and laugh and all the things you want to, but I will do it.

Hello @Graham Laing

I tried to play in Game Stock Car Racing Club, but I received a banned error message without any reason.

And I wanted to play in Stock Cars 5 November event and Andrew James (The admin of that club) disregard all my messages that I posted.

Can you please help me? I think that guy is embittered

I have merged your post into the correct thread for it.

Sorry. but the 'applying for a licence forum', it just for that, licensing

@Graham Laing

I think @Andrew James is using all its power without a legal use.

He ban me without reason, he says just that I sweared 2 or 3 guys that were crashing me all the races because @Andrew James didn´t take any reprisal to them when crashing me.

He ban me without reason, because I played legal!! all the time legal!! and any time I crashed someone, just one time when I crashed Tal Segal, and he sent me threatening messages, and I had been training 3 or 4 hours to all the events I played and when I went to race, all the people were crashing me because they were dirty drivers.

@Andrew James want to ban me, and have me silenced, but he won´t achieve it because he is not being a legal admin and I will send a message to Reiza in case he don´t unban me.

That´s all.

Just to wrap the story up that unfortunately disturbed the thread, Alejandro was banned permanently for deliberately crashing into other drivers, swearing at others, and also joining the server pretending to be other RD members, and joining the server when he had a 30 day ban. Bans aren't a one person decision, I simply report someone to the correct staff members and joint decisions are made. He slipped through the cracks with a new account, but it is all sorted now.

Sorry everyone for the intrusion - back to the fun!

My game froze for 20 sec. on first lap after turn 2 before the brakes on the long straight. If I hit someone, I apologize but there was nothing I could do.
I can't even watch what happened on replay, the freezing was there too.
I'll join race 2 hopping for better luck this time.

Thanks all for the races, I enjoyed both of them thoroughly! Finished 9th in race 1, and 8th in race 2. I love these cars so much. And thanks to all the guys on TS for the fun, you're a good bunch!

Had good battles in both races, but race 1 had my closest finish yet in RD, finishing just under 3 hundreds ahead of Sven-Arne.
7zEHaQM.jpg

5mbnhpI.jpg

I have to apologize for rear-ending Andy in R1, I believe he was the last of a series of cars, everybody in the chain was braking yet a bit earlier, and I was just braking in my normal point (which after a couple of races I think is a bit deeper than many). No chance to stop.

R2 started horribly in T1, when somebody spun just in front of Sven and I and we ended both in the sand. I caught up, and then again the dammed hard braking spot. I miraculously avoided two cars, went off road on the inside, went off road on the outside, still managed to not break anything important.
From there, 20th, I put on probably my best laps of the year to catch up with many cars up to reach 9th!. Then I had to sweat to keep Andres at +1s until the end.

Great, great track and car.

Reactions: Nox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering