Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Yep, great racing tonight, had the usual battle with Davy and the not so usual battle with Dennis :). Good clean fun.
Enjoying this combo a lot, although i think a bit of carnage is bound to happen on Sunday and Andrew will have to put his eagle eyes on the runoff in the second chicane.
I'll have to work on getting less sideways until round two.

Well, that track was/is .....ummm............interesting.!!??:laugh:
20mins to 'learn' the track highlighted that in race 1........I needed more practice!!:D I had fun finding which barrier, grass verge and kerb damaged your car the most.!!:roflmao:
Race 2, with a little tweaking of the car and now more confident as to how to keep on the black stuff, less mistakes happened. So much so that I had an enjoyable battle with @Ralph Eiden for a good part of the race to finish on the podium! (Although a little lucky with an overtake, I had my eyes shut.:x3:!),
For the result, with little amount of practice I'll take it.:p

These Trucks are amazing, can't get enough from them :)
Very well worth the twenty bucks!
Looking so much forward to next Friday, it is going to be a blast.

I got some newbie questions:
1. My trucks don't have a second gear, well they actually have but it's the same gear ratio as the first gear. Is this how gearing in trucks work or can it be adjusted?

2. While trying to run the game in window mode, the picture is bigger than my screen and I can't do any adjustments to the picture's size. It's driveable that way but would prefer to have to whole picture available.

3. I am using a Logitech G27, where can I adjust the wheel rotation so that my wheel and the virtual wheel are rotating synchronously.
What's the correct steering lock and wheel rotating setting?

help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance
Marcel

These Trucks are amazing, can't get enough from them :)
Very well worth the twenty bucks!
Looking so much forward to next Friday, it is going to be a blast.

I got some newbie questions:
1. My trucks don't have a second gear, well they actually have but it's the same gear ratio as the first gear. Is this how gearing in trucks work or can it be adjusted?

2. While trying to run the game in window mode, the picture is bigger than my screen and I can't do any adjustments to the picture's size. It's driveable that way but would prefer to have to whole picture available.

3. I am using a Logitech G27, where can I adjust the wheel rotation so that my wheel and the virtual wheel are rotating synchronously.
What's the correct steering lock and wheel rotating setting?

help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance
Marcel

1. This is normal, i just don't remeber why. One of the first 2 gears serves as pit limiter iirc.
2. No idea, never tried window mode.
3. I use 900 degrees with full lock in garage but i think most others go with something like 540/22. Open your controller.ini in Userdata>Your profilename and look for the entry "Steering Wheel Range="xxx" , insteadof the exes you will see your actual virtual steering wheel range, change the value to the same you set in the profiler. Or just disable the virtual steering wheel in option>display like i did.

1. This is normal, i just don't remeber why. One of the first 2 gears serves as pit limiter iirc.
2. No idea, never tried window mode.
3. I use 900 degrees with full lock in garage but i think most others go with something like 540/22. Open your controller.ini in Userdata>Your profilename and look for the entry "Steering Wheel Range="xxx" , insteadof the exes you will see your actual virtual steering wheel range, change the value to the same you set in the profiler. Or just disable the virtual steering wheel in option>display like i did.

Steering wheel range was set to 270, now I just have to match the ini-file with the logitech profiler setting and wheel rotation is perfectly simultaneously.
Set mine to 450 degrees with 20 degrees steering lock and steering feels great!

thanks Jarek :)

About the gears, it was stated in the forum somewhere this shall be correct so. Anyway, you will never run in 2nd on track, you can't even control it in this gear I think.
The wheel setting from GSC seems to not be available here...I will have another look later, sorry:(

I can't race today myself so you'll need to vote it to quali (only at the right time, and only to quali, please let the other sessions run the correct length so people can join for race 2 etc at the right time, thanks.)

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back