Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

First race was amazingly messy. I think Andrew summed it up nicely so I have nothing to add to that.
Second race, I was running in front and didn't "get" to see any incidents fortunately, so to me it appeared to have cooled down.

I have been told Race 2 had similar incidents.

I don't have time to watch the replay of each race from everyone's perspective. I'd like to encourage everyone that when they see a blatant infringement of the rules and they are disadvantaged, they make a quick video showing the incident from a number of angles and PM me with an explanation. That is the procedure, and it is designed to iron out those incidents by weaning out the offenders. It's not a case of 'telling' on someone, it is a case of maintaining a clean race club and we all have a responsibility to uphold that, I believe.

I'm not sure if I've caused any accident or upset someone, but in the race had much lag. If I upset someone (I think not) I apologize. These cars require a minimum of laps and I think not everyone has practiced enough, that was the problem.

Thanks again for these races

Someone stalled on the grid in the first race, and I was the unlucky one who couldn't avoid the car. I managed to come back into the pits and repair the car, and climb my way back to 13th.
Race 2 went better due to the amazing setup from Yuri! I qualified on pole and managed to barely stay in front the whole race. Yuri was never more than 2.5s behind and started to catch me towards the end. Thanks for the fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes