Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sorry that's not true. It alters the .veh files to correct the names = mismatch. But you could just rename all the textures so it fits with the original names and only use them. Then it would work. :)

In short - use at your own risk.

I'd rather not mess around with files if I risk missing a one-time special event.
Those who do try should at least make sure they can connect to server well before the event starts.

Need some advice guys,in game graphics settings for player i set to full and in singleplayer mode everything is fine,but when i enter multiplayer cocpit looks like in low resolution and massage "cannot compete in race against unknown vehicle"

Thank you all who raced cleanly, I am glad you had fun.

In practice, when I say to everyone to be careful on the first lap, I am not just saying it for fun. I have never in all my RD time seen such poor public-server-esque racing as I did in race 1. People spinning off the line, rejoining the track when it wasn't safe, blocking the leaders and ignoring blue flags, waiting at a dead stop on the racing line, chat speak in the race session, and some people who couldn't even do 1 lap without multiple offs.

I understand these cars are hard, but I am not talking about a driving mistake as much as just blatantly ignoring the rules such as pulling back onto track like a moving chicane ahead of someone going 300kph... and lets be frank - if you can't get the car around the track cleanly for a lap you need more practice before joining in last minute, and perhaps you should pop some assists on in order not to ruin other people's races.

The race club here is usually very very clean, and thank you all for doing your best to make it clean, and please keep it that way. I'd rather not start removing people's licenses, that is the part of my job I do not enjoy in the slightest, but I will do it if necessary. Sorry for the 'staff' type post, but I have been left with no choice; if people race cleanly I won't need to post this sort of thing. I've also not mentioned names, lets keep it that way. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play