Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Hi all,

I just got home 5 minutes ago, and while carrying my daughter up the stairs I did my back in. It's a recurring thing, and it hurts like crazy, but long story short I can't race today and it may be a day or two before I can. I REALLY wanted to race this one, I love the combo.

Please vote it to quali at the right time. Race 1 is on the club layout, race 2 will be the full circuit once it rolls over. Thanks. I have to go lie down and take some very strong pills

Love those Opalas almost as much is i love the cars in HistorX, can't wait for the announced 80's version.
Fun event & good racing, especially the great battle @Tuomas Lankinen and me had over almost the whole lenght of race 2, pity it didn't last until the finish line.
Thanks for organizing and to all who raced :).

Hi

I tried to connect with the server but I got kicked because of a ".hdv" mismatch.
Has anyone an idea how to solve this issue?

thanks
Marce
Are you using a separate install just for the GTs? Might be there's some conflict if not. You could also try running the sync tool in the install directory to make sure there aren't any file mismatches. Failing that, I'm not sure except trying a reinstall of the mod on a clean install of GSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back