Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I'd like to race tomorrow, but I think I may have an older version of the Blankpain mod. I downloaded the one from here and I am installing GSCX in another folder.

When I tried to go on the server (which by the way is set to all cars all tracks) it kicked me out.

hopefully I'll resolve this issue by tomorrow. I just finished a new Obutto cockpit and I'd love to race.

I have edited the PLR to have nothing show up in my rear view mirrors, but with these cars I get a mirror full of the roof of the car, even in the side mirrors. It's like the mirrors are actually setup someplace above the car looking down. Weird. Is this normal?

OK, this looks like fun! I'll give it a go. First time on line racing so be kind. These cars are about as much fun as I've had sim racing. I'm not very fast but can fill up the back of the grid:( I just installed team speak but not sure if I have to do anything else to make it work. Hopefully I can get on the server tomorrow so I know how to do it.. Any suggestions would be welcome. Or point me to the right forum thread to explain. I'm not even sure how to find the server or what it is called. Looking forward to it.

By the way, any helpful hints on how to set up these cars would be welcome. I have made a few tweaks and it works but I'm sure it could be much better. Not really familiar with setting up F1 cars but it is obvious that little changes make a big difference!

OK, this looks like fun! I'll give it a go. First time on line racing so be kind. These cars are about as much fun as I've had sim racing. I'm not very fast but can fill up the back of the grid:( I just installed team speak but not sure if I have to do anything else to make it work. Hopefully I can get on the server tomorrow so I know how to do it.. Any suggestions would be welcome. Or point me to the right forum thread to explain. I'm not even sure how to find the server or what it is called. Looking forward to it.
I'll be on TS for the event, so I can talk you through any questions you have. To connect to the server, you just click Multiplayer, find the server named RaceDepartment (it's not up yet, but other RD ones are), click connect, enter the password and you're in!

Glad to have you on board! Don't worry about being slower than others, just aim for a clean race.

Set-ups I think others are better able to help you, and usually people share them around in the practise session, I'm a back-marker myself.

Thanks Andrew, I think I should be able to figure it out but not having used teamspeak or the servers before i expect a few glitches. Do we connect to the GSC channel under pit lane or stay in the paddock? I found a race department server (Montreal bes) under multiplayer now but it won't connect so maybe I'm just trying something that isn't ready. Thanks again for the quick response and see you on line - Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 41 37.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 64 58.2%