Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I had driven 3 hours straight on Dirt Rally before joining the server, and I drove like it. Kept getting on the throttle too early in some corners and spinning. Needed to practice more also. Think I finally figured out the corkscrew, but too late :)

Very wierd issues there. When the lights went out to start the race, the top 8 cars disappeared from my screen. I was in 12th at the end of lap 1, and could only see up to 9th in front of me.

Later, twice I wwas getting blue flag warnings despite there being no car visible behind me, and teamspeak was the only thing that stopped me causing a massive crash through no fault of my own.

Eventually, I brought up the Steam Overlay twice accidentally and the game crashed.

Very wierd issues there. When the lights went out to start the race, the top 8 cars disappeared from my screen. I was in 12th at the end of lap 1, and could only see up to 9th in front of me.

Later, twice I wwas getting blue flag warnings despite there being no car visible behind me, and teamspeak was the only thing that stopped me causing a massive crash through no fault of my own.

Eventually, I brought up the Steam Overlay twice accidentally and the game crashed.
Hmm, perhaps an isolated incident? Can't say I experienced such issues. Maybe all that's needed is a system reboot or something.

Great combo, thanks guys! Lots of fun but quite difficult at the same time… This car is a lot more demanding that I thought. I managed to stay clean for the first half of the race, then did too many mistakes in the second part, when the tyres started to wear. Thankfully I avoided the biggest mistake! Pfou, no way you can explain if you take the leader out when he laps you…:p
AMS 2017-02-19 12-25-29-04.jpg

I had the biggest laugh ever on TS while @Nick Milton set his mic during practice, I had to stop: so many tears in my eyes, I could not see the road anymore! It had a lot with Tony joking but that was brilliant! :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 26 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.8%