Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Don't want to interrupt your discussion, so I just say thanks for the races today. R1 i lost the car while having to break to avoid contact. Fell back to second to last position, but because of that I had some nice battles.
R2 was the complete opposite, random grid meant i started in P3 and was in the lead by lap 2 or 3. After some laps I managed to build a small and just had to concentrate to not bin the car.

Another enjoyable evening with you guys, will be back for sure :)

I should have looked at the race format better, the random start doesn't do a slower driver, like myself, any good. I usually put in a lap in qualifying but try to make it slow enough to be at the back of the pack. That usually works well for me. Like I said, my fault.

Nice combo, nice drive!

Hi,
I'd love to have a go. However fairly new to online racing. What sort of laptimes should I be doing to not be in the way on this track?
Cheers
Don't worry about that Damo, No one person here is slower than me after two years, plus no one really minds here, they all help and teach, That's what it's all about, I just race for pb, still awesome fun,
Having said that , I'm not racing this weekend, but you should just do it. :)

clio2013_1-jpg.168961

Time for ze Petite fusée de poche (little pocket rocket) Yes it's that time again. Time to Va Va Voom in the Renault Clio Cup.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have 38 slots available, however if there is enough interest in this event I can put up a 2nd server if required so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

How to connect to a server: click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules:
click here

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CLIO
Cars: Renault Clio Cup (DOWNLOAD) (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PREVIOUS VERSIONS REMOVED BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ONE)
Track: Laguna Seca (DOWNLOAD)
Official DLC Required: NO

Practice 1: 19:00 GMT (40 minutes)
Qualifying 1: 19:40 GMT (20 minutes)
Warm-up: 20:00 GMT (1 minute)
Formation Lap + Race 1: 20:01 (20 Minutes)

Practice 2: 20:25~ (5 Minutes)
NO QUALI 2: I will give 5 mins practice then forward strait to warmup
Warm-up: 20:30~ (1 minute)
Race 2: 20:31~ (20 Minutes)

Please note: Sigout will close at 17:00 GMT. Signup at 18:00 GMT. NO EXCEPTIONS Thanks.

Entry List
  1. Quicksilver384
  2. Craig Patteson
  3. Steve Le Gallez
  4. Christian Moreau
  5. kamackeris
  6. Joseph Wright
  7. Ingemar Petersson
  8. Gottober
  9. m_mirk
  10. ionONE1
  11. of1
  12. Vortlas
  13. Bjorn de Haas
  14. Jazz Forsberg
  15. Cleber Ferreira
  16. Alexey Spirichev
  17. alexSchmurtz
  18. Amedeo Fiorella
  19. Matt Le Gallez
  20. Dennis Phelan
  21. Nobkins
  22. bartolaf
  23. Free Slot
  24. Free Slot
  25. Free Slot
  26. Free Slot
  27. Free Slot
  28. Free Slot
  29. Free Slot
  30. Free Slot
  31. Free Slot
  32. Free Slot
  33. Free Slot
  34. Free Slot
  35. Free Slot
  36. Free Slot
  37. Free Slot
  38. Free Slot
Reserve:

UTP 42

Last edited:
Here are my PoV on yesterdays races.
By watching them I realised I blocked @KoshaPashkin at T1 entry when battling with a third car. Mate, I didn't realised I blocked you, completely focused on the car ahead I shifted down earlier to try to get the inside of the other car. Then I felt I was loosing the car and thought it was result of too earlier shiftdown, now I understand you tried to get my inside too expecting me to go wide and bumped in to me losing control too. Well, honestly I didn't notice your move till watching the replay. Saw that you quit, so accept my apologies, I wasn't at all trying to block you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 22 7.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 6 2.0%