Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Crap, dropped me out to desktop and never shown the picture again. I could hear the sounds and even click around blindly, but no graphics... I wanted raaace twooo!!! :cry:

It was fun racing with you guys. I haven't been able to do much sim driving lately, and even less online racing. Had some great racing with @Stig Bidstrup on race one. A lot of very close back and forth, and for a long time we were nose to tail in a bunch of sections, and didn't have contact. Of course eventually there was contact, sorry about that. Then in race two had some fun with @Yves Larose. I would pull away a tiny bit, then make a small mistake and Yves was right there putting the pressure on. See you guys next time.

can you please link the track?

also times do not make sense

Warmup: 10:30 GMT - 21:30 AET (3 minutes)
Race 1: 10:50 GMT - 21:50 AET(20 minutes)

so what happens between 21:33 and 21:50?

It's a fun car! I had basicaly done 1-2 laps in the car a couple of times in the past few years, but that's it. So basically a new car for me. Found a lot of pace in the first race and with the help of @Jarek Kostowski 's camber tips.

Changed brake bias just one click more to the rear just before race 2 and it had a surprisingly big effect on corner entry stability - added much more oversteery than I expected. It helpd in a few corners but didn't in most :D So I was constantly sideways a bit. But was able to keep Jarek behind me until the very last corner where I guess I stopped paying attention and messed up the exit and he won the drag race to the line! Doh! :D

I would like to see weekly Camaro SS events :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back