Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Dennis Phelan @bömii Thanks for looking at the track and mismatch error.

There are two versions of Spielberg Historic. There is a "Historic" one (the one I have practised) and one called "Vintage" (which is what the server is currently set to. Are we racing the Vintage one as I assumed it was the Historic one as there was no mention of Vintage in the 1st post. I don't mind but I have practised the Historic one only.

The one that's up is what you get. Because there are no licence agreements the tracks get called many names, the ones in the DS are sometimes displayed different than in the lobby even. I know of only three versions of Spielberg (Austrian GP), short, GP and Historic. The Historic tries to give a sense of the old Osterichring(sp) but doesn't come close. These are club events just for fun. Practice is good though :).

No problem.

It is the historic but in my 100% default steam version of GSC I have 2 tracks under Spielberg Historic, One just called Historic and one called Vintage. I did not realise that not everyone would have the same tracks. Assumed all would have the default Steam tracks.

The Vintage one seems to just miss out a Chicane on the start finish straight so very similar indeed.

Thanks and sorry if I came across as a pain. Just did not realise I had been practising the wrong version of Spielberg Historic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back