Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I had difficulties with braking here, the fast left before the chicane and the entrance to the hairpin specifically! Bumps had a real effect at the chicane for me as well. Race #1 might have been a good fight with Stig but we both had problems at the same corner, it took its toll :( and I was mostly alone until Gundars was close. Race #2, I have a BIG, "I'm sorry!" for Kevin, yup saying it for the third time, my impact was that great, sudden and unappreciated for sure, just a stupid losing all control into the hairpin. Weaving through the carnage in the woods was "fun" and another race with Gundars at the end. @Gundars I went into the right hander late and got all "fuzzy", on my own through the next corners, you had nothing to do with it

Thanks to all for the good sized field! Montreal next week and the week after it will be Campo Grande, for the league racers!

@Dennis Phelan - no worries mate. I actually did the same thing on the same corner in race #1 and was very lucky to avoid taking out Lars. Also you and I have had enough good clean battles in the past for me to know it was a pure accident. No hard feelings at all.

It was my first race in these cars in Stock Car Extreme and unfortunately I was well off the pace tonight. I went down a dead end route with my car setup. I suffered way too much understeer which was costing me literally seconds around the lap - just couldn't get the front end to stick in the corners. I struggled with the car, the setup and the track. More tinkering and practice needed I think.

Cheers guys.

Yep ,these two corners was a headache for me as well.There is a feeling in this fast lefthander,that you can push a little bit moore,but most of time it ends up with my rear trying to overtake my front :laugh:.The same with hairpin,a few meters moore and "Houston we have a problem"...
As allways nice battles on the track,great racing guys :thumbsup:,and tnx to Dennis for setting this all up :thumbsup:

bed2v8u.jpg

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
Cart Extreme Download Here
Track: Fontana Download Here

Note: This is very much a test event. If anyone has advice to setup the server with Oval rules, please share.

Practice: 18:00 GMT (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT (10 minutes)
Warmup: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Practice 2: 18:50 GMT (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (10 minutes)
Warmup: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2: 19:15 GMT (20 minutes)

You can sign up for either an individual race, or both. Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Entry List
  1. Jörn Horbelt
  2. Charles Baccio
  3. Enzo Fazzi
  4. Gabriel Sterr
  5. Tal Segal
  6. Christopher Vrettos
  7. Tobias Röhner
  8. Dominic Tranquille
  9. Jyri Kettunen
  10. Mark Breslin
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot

Last edited:
Awesome for a change! Never drove oval racing against real players, so sign me in, but beware. ;)

This is very much a test event. If anyone has advice to setup the server with Oval rules, please share.
I'd say put a rolling type of start, that's all I can see so far with what GSCE options are. I tried it with some AI, and we begin behind safety car in the pit lane. Pretty cool! The safety car should also work when accidents happens.

nlcaevd-jpg.95928

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Track:
Estoril Historc Download here

You can sign up for either an individual race, or both. Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Entry List
  1. Jörn Horbelt
  2. Enzo Fazzi
  3. Tal Segal
  4. Mark Breslin
  5. Christopher Vrettos
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot

Last edited:
KElFkjX.jpg

Join us

Track: Estoril Historc Download here

Entry List
  1. Jörn Horbelt
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot

boUrrOR.jpg

Join us

Track:
Estoril Historc Download here

Entry List
  1. Jörn Horbelt(race2)
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot

Last edited:
Well hope you all had a good race:thumbsup:
I certainly did not, no not due to you guys;)
Restart of the server gave me the problems i think.
Rfdynhud did not work, well at least i qualified but was not able to start the race.
So VERY SORRY if people behind got into trouble because of this.
Exit and restart of the game made the hud working again. For not possible to start/enter the race: no idea:mad:

Anyway hopefully better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play