Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Hey, thanks for the invite, @Lars Hansen. As I've never played the game, I decided to downloaded the trial. Wow! The FFB is very good, and the physics are not bad either! :confused: So I'm currently downloading the full game from Steam so I can grab a race here and there with you guys.;)

Nice one, mate :thumbsup:
It's obscure tracks and some decidedly weird cars, but the racing is absolutely fantastic. :)

Wheeee! :D
Whoever thinks you need V8s and RWD to race...You're really missing out.
Spent the first few laps just trying to avoid the crowd, then there was a three-car incident in turn 1. Couldn't see anything but tire-smoke, but somehow managed to nip through and suddenly found myself in P9.
I think that's the first time in my online-racing career that I've been anything but dead last. :roflmao:

Then followed the most intense racing I've ever experienced, a three-way battle between Sven-Arne, Ivan and myself. First me and Ivan traded places a few times, then me and S-A had one hell of a duel going. Little bit of contact spun me out though, which put an end to that.
After that I went looking for a top 10 finish, but by then the tires were shot, and I couldn't get anywhere near.

Holy crap, that was fun....Still amazes me how quickly 40 minutes can pass.
Nice one guys, and hopefully see you next time.

@Lars Hansen, Obscure tracks indeed! You had better do an inventory of the default tracks in the game:roflmao:

A big thanks to all for signing up for our first Mini Friday event. Well done and with much fun! Expect some pit stop action, once in a while, and maybe a race length chance at times also.

I was advantaged by a big shunt early on and knew I would get caught up by the end, just pushed as hard as I could. Ran the fuel tank dry just as time ran out, had a pitstop preset but just said, Nah, and continued pushing as a good race was better than a finish..

In!
Minis in GSC are, if possible, even more fun than they were in Race07 :cool:

Btw, @James Grant and @Nobkins , if you're looking to gain some experience, the Minis are a great offering.
Not much power, so the pace is a bit more sedate, and they're very forgiving of driver-errors so you can more or less chuck 'em about to your hearts content.
I certainly aim to. :D
@Lars Hansen Thanks for the tag but I've only just got home, hopefully next time I can join in the fun. Who won?

First time i had a competitive pace (qualified 7th) and then this in L2...
BvCy8mg.jpg

Was in the inside of John Nobbs, but he was still in front, so it was my fault, no doubt, but i just didn't have any space to go.

Sorry for any inconvenience, i am really sorry.
But i had to pay a huge price - pits, and once again hotlapping instead of racing.
(Although the few laps Bradley and i had were fun - and then trying to catch up to Ivan and Dennis *g*)

I have learned a lot - the track, the car, and what not to do in L2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back