Automobilista 2 | Share Your Screenshots

Have any of you guys got a solid feel for how the tracking speed setting behaves? I’m sort of just playing with it to see if I like the results which is easy to do since there’s only like seven values.

It’s just kind of breaking my brain though on what the setting is actually doing or supposed to be emulating. I thought maybe it was supposed to be mimicking a “panning blur” like you would get with a real world stills camera but that actual look isn’t really present to my eyes in a lot of the situations I’ve experimented with.
Agree with your post...some times it blurs the front or back of the car, as you said 'panning blur' and sometimes it does nothing...I find it sometimes decreases the 'Shutter Speed' blur when applied, but not always :O_o:...so basically at the moment I just slide all functions around to see what it does on the composed screen shot at that moment to see what they do to give me the look I am going for.
I think Reiza said this is not the final version of the 'Photo Mode' and is still just the initial release of it...so hopefully it will evolve with future updates later on.

Trying to catch the Lightning at Donington in the zippy Uno....and the new Liveries are looking great:thumbsup::thumbsup:. Cropped Triple Screen shots
0 AMS2 UNO at DONINGTON Lightning copy.jpg
0a AMS2 UNO at DONINGTON Lightning crop copy.jpg
0b AMS2 UNO at DONINGTON Lightning crop copy.jpg
0c AMS2 UNO at DONINGTON Lightning crop copy.jpg
0f AMS2 UNO at DONINGTON Lightning crop copy.jpg
0g AMS2 UNO at DONINGTON Lightning crop copy.jpg

Check out the Uno headlight detail...awesome:thumbsup::thumbsup:
0h AMS2 UNO at DONINGTON Lightning crop copy.jpg

Last edited:
"When I grow up, I want to be Craig Lowndes"

SuperV8 at Montreal final chicane. Taken early EA or late Beta (i forget which), graphics roughly Medium/High (no post effects) as running in VR.

View attachment 365133

Edit: I have posted this before but it's my only AMS2 screenshot :p Rarely take them since I moved to VR only.
My new favourite car / corner!!

Loving these screenshots guys, i bought the game but have no wheel right now, waiting to buy one when local retailers reopen.
Quick question is night racing fully functional in the current build?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.