Automobilista 2 | Share Your Screenshots

Ah yes, that's really difficult...I find during Reply in the Storm it's almost a guess unless I can Pause the replay when I see the flash...or I use the Throttle on my Pedal set ( AMS2 seems to have set that as a default) to advance the Replay very slowly over a lap of the Track to try and catch the lightning...once I have missed the flash though, rewinding the replay does not work.

Yup after trying replays it seems the lightning is not "recorded", but is live in the replay.

BONUS:
A7A36953A3CC0A98EAC4B5112E60FB615822A9B2

It's no AMS2, but this thing can race... and can drift... and jump... and "fly"... and I have no other AMS2 SC and it's better than post Chimera Squad, Ride 3, Dragon's Dogma or whatever that is not AMS2.

+1 for Elite!

After having mentionted here the sun glare, I see some of you are starting to capture them.
Hehe. Keep them coming! They look very cool and realistic.

Now, let's see who can capture a lightning first!

Bringing mine with a bit of info, @Paul Jeffrey. Team Ginetta Brasil (or Ebrahim Motors, the operation behind the Ginetta G58s here) was testing with a number of other teams at Curitiba, at coincidentally bad weather. A bit more to the south some of the JLM Racing AJRs were testing at the Velopark.

There's no date set for the Endurance Brasil start, but the teams are mostly ready despite having to stop testing due to the COVID-19 situation here in Brazil.

ss213633.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back