Automobilista 2 Content Manager

Other Automobilista 2 Content Manager 0.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Did you use boot files to install mods earlier before CM came along, seem to remember that was a thing for tracks, gotta go find and delete them as CM does everything for you

Please read this post : (I had a capture on the screen and it was the mother I chose with all the connections in my relations and the names of the different vehicles) because frankly I don't understand myself why CONTENT MANAGER modifies the original game files with .crd extensions in all vehicle-related folders.

Also why the "Textures/CustomLiveries/Overrides/" folders no longer exist in the VEHICLES folder, after using the CONTENT MANAGER software and why it is then impossible to manually add new mods or skins which then do not appear in the game.

This is all strange!!!!!!!!

Error: Bootfiles installed by another tool (e.g. JSGME) have been detected. Please uninstall all mods.

I see this when I install a mod on content manager. I dont know what to do. I dont have the content manager in the same disk of ams2. It doesnt exist clear steps to install.

Will it work with the AMS2 beta?
It says 'cannot find game directory' I only have beta installed.
It does if you enable it in the installation options. Read the docs for more information (search for "beta" on the main AMS2CM page).

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    123.6 KB · Views: 54
paoloambrosio updated Automobilista 2 Content Manager with a new update entry:

Release 0.3.0

Nothing major I'm afraid, but a few changes that I'd like to release before resuming work on updating mods without reinstalling everything first.

New features:
  1. Update notifier: a message appears at the top whenever there's a more recent release.
  2. Show custom bootfiles in the mod list: there were times when users were using them without realising, and it was a manual task to remove them.
  3. Keep track of mod updates: when a mod archive changes, it will show...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have this problem help me!!!

I don't know why it can't find the game, I installed it even inside the game folder and nothing

**Version**: 0.3.0+Branch.tags-v0.3.0.Sha.7058b9431a7b4943ef4d66a6be5de08292948c42 **OS**: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.19045.0 ``` Cannot find game directory at AMS2CM.GUI.App.ThrowingModManager.FetchState() in D:\a\AMS2CM\AMS2CM\src\GUI\App.xaml.cs:line 72 at AMS2CM.GUI.MainWindow.SyncModListView() in D:\a\AMS2CM\AMS2CM\src\GUI\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 74 at AMS2CM.GUI.MainWindow.Root_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in D:\a\AMS2CM\AMS2CM\src\GUI\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 31 at WinRT._EventSource_global__Microsoft_UI_Xaml_RoutedEventHandler.EventState.<GetEventInvoke>b__1_0(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) at ABI.Microsoft.UI.Xaml.RoutedEventHandler.Do_Abi_Invoke(IntPtr thisPtr, IntPtr sender, IntPtr e) ```

Hi, i have the same problem as ZaanJo above, it says that the game directory cannot be found but i installed it in the game root folder. I copied the details of the problem.
**Version**: 0.3.0+Branch.tags-v0.3.0.Sha.7058b9431a7b4943ef4d66a6be5de08292948c42
**OS**: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.19045.0
```
Cannot find game directory
at AMS2CM.GUI.App.ThrowingModManager.FetchState() in D:\a\AMS2CM\AMS2CM\src\GUI\App.xaml.cs:line 72
at AMS2CM.GUI.MainWindow.SyncModListView() in D:\a\AMS2CM\AMS2CM\src\GUI\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 74
at AMS2CM.GUI.MainWindow.Root_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in D:\a\AMS2CM\AMS2CM\src\GUI\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 31
at WinRT._EventSource_global__Microsoft_UI_Xaml_RoutedEventHandler.EventState.<GetEventInvoke>b__1_0(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at ABI.Microsoft.UI.Xaml.RoutedEventHandler.Do_Abi_Invoke(IntPtr thisPtr, IntPtr sender, IntPtr e)
```
I hope you can help me solve this problem

Hi,
All my mods are shown as out of date. While those are the latest versions available on here. Something that I need to do to reflect it correct?
Grt

Mods should really now switch to use the official mod format for cars. Where once only liveries and AI files did not need bootfiles, cars are now on that list.
That means bootfile generation should now only be performed for tracks. Most mods are not in the correct file-system layout just to copy into the game-mods folders and so need updating away from the old PC2 file-system layout , but they can be! Note: the files do not need repacking, they are just in the wrong folder layout for AMS2 to pick them up automatically.
See documentation inside the latest AMS2 game folders for layout details.

Went to open Manager and got an error code "Cannot Find Game Directory"

**Version**: 0.3.0+Branch.tags-v0.3.0.Sha.7058b9431a7b4943ef4d66a6be5de08292948c42
**OS**: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.22631.0
```
Cannot find game directory
at AMS2CM.GUI.App.ThrowingModManager.FetchState() in D:\a\AMS2CM\AMS2CM\src\GUI\App.xaml.cs:line 72
at AMS2CM.GUI.MainWindow.SyncModListView() in D:\a\AMS2CM\AMS2CM\src\GUI\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 74
at AMS2CM.GUI.MainWindow.Root_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in D:\a\AMS2CM\AMS2CM\src\GUI\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 31
at WinRT._EventSource_global__Microsoft_UI_Xaml_RoutedEventHandler.EventState.<GetEventInvoke>b__1_0(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at ABI.Microsoft.UI.Xaml.RoutedEventHandler.Do_Abi_Invoke(IntPtr thisPtr, IntPtr sender, IntPtr e)
```

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes