Autodromo de Antioquia

Tracks Autodromo de Antioquia 0.9.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
balamacab submitted a new resource:

Autodromo de Antioquia - Track been built in Bello - Antioquia, Colombia.

I present the Autodromo de Antioquia - Central Park; my first created track. Thre track was made using the architect's plans and aerial information of the racetrack that is being built at the moment.

BACK REFERENCE

The idea of the autodromo was born in the Municipality of Bello 25 years ago led by Ecoparmo (Ecoparmo MotorSports Corporation); just 8 km from the City of Medellín, Capital of Antioquia - Colombia; located between 2 Metro stations.

It is the first Motor Sports Eco-Park...

Read more about this resource...

I've been waiting for this for a long time! Thanks for sharing it with us, can't wait until it's open so we can get a more accurate version.

Gracias por pasarlo a Assetto Corsa. :)

balamacab updated Autodromo de Antioquia with a new update entry:

Added a working map to the track

Minor update.

Following the comments from elvis feet; a map has been generated using the application AcTools TrackMapGenerator:

I hope you enjoy the track, pleas take the time to add your feedback and rate the track.

Read the rest of this update entry...

not a bad track has a nice flow, however i get a really bright version, the track surface is like cream instead of black tarmac. dunno if youve enabled it to be used with csp but its really way to bright. Pitlane also isnt counting laps so you need to fix that aswell.

also question, found this photo online which shows the circuit with some tarmac laid, but a completely different layout to what you have........ :cautious:
1602636794269.png

Last edited:
Yeah, the version I downloaded also has the "bright" asphalt. It almost looks like a dirt texture. I don't have any visual mods, for reference.

Hopefully balamacab can fix it.

not a bad track has a nice flow, however i get a really bright version, the track surface is like cream instead of black tarmac. dunno if youve enabled it to be used with csp but its really way to bright. Pitlane also isnt counting laps so you need to fix that aswell.

also question, found this photo online which shows the circuit with some tarmac laid, but a completely different layout to what you have........ :cautious:View attachment 412580

Hi allrndcricketer

The track certified by FIA is the one the track is based on; as far as I know the last curve will be built; if the final layout change I'll reflect that in the model.

I just saw what you said regarding the brigth textures, I'll look in to it and release an update.

Try not to use capitals in the track folder name. "autodromo_antioquia" would be better. Something to do with online compatibility, I heard.
Also, the ui_track.json doesn't have geo tags, and while at it, get your name and version in it :)

This looks like a fun layout to race. Will try it out properly soon :)

Here is some stuff I found that could use a bit of work:
The pit exit light is stationary. You can get it to show red/green depending on race status (red = wait, green = race started).
The pitlane doesn't have a defined entry and exit. There is a solid white line where it joins the track.
Some buildings should have sharp edges (building on the right at T3), some models should have smooth edges (wheel arc on the light trailers).
The tall buildings could use either a normal map to create some depth on the windows, or 3D model them. Especially when the sun hits them, they look entirely flat (and have a lot of specular).
The trees look really flat (lighting wise) and have a horizontal black shadow inside them.
The surfaces.ini have two OUT surfaces specified.

Attachments

• ui_track.json
    568 bytes · Views: 70
Try not to use capitals in the track folder name. "autodromo_antioquia" would be better. Something to do with online compatibility, I heard.
Also, the ui_track.json doesn't have geo tags, and while at it, get your name and version in it :)

This looks like a fun layout to race. Will try it out properly soon :)

Here is some stuff I found that could use a bit of work:
The pit exit light is stationary. You can get it to show red/green depending on race status (red = wait, green = race started).
The pitlane doesn't have a defined entry and exit. There is a solid white line where it joins the track.
Some buildings should have sharp edges (building on the right at T3), some models should have smooth edges (wheel arc on the light trailers).
The tall buildings could use either a normal map to create some depth on the windows, or 3D model them. Especially when the sun hits them, they look entirely flat (and have a lot of specular).
The trees look really flat (lighting wise) and have a horizontal black shadow inside them.
The surfaces.ini have two OUT surfaces specified.
Thanks a lot for the feedback and recommendations, I'll look at them and push an update.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back