Autodrom Most Coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Most 1.png

Following the sneaky teaser released yesterday, Sector3 Studios have confirmed Autodrom Most is the next new circuit set to come to RaceRoom Racing Experience.

Surprising many that Brno isn't the only racetrack of note in the Czech Republic, Autodrom Most is a very popular venue with fans and drivers alike, and at just over 4km in length the circuit certainly has plenty of different characteristics for the driver to experience when venturing out on track.

RaceRoom Most 3.png
RaceRoom Most 4.png

Consisting of 21 corners of varying levels of difficulty, Most is a fabulous if little know venue outside of the Czech Republic. Most famous for holding events such as the FIA European Truck Racing Championship and more recently the GT3 specification GT Masters series, Autodrom Most is likely to be a very welcome addition when it comes to RaceRoom Racing Experience as part of the upcoming patch - and one I'm very much looking forward to trying for myself when the time comes.

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play racing simulation from Sector3 Studios.

RaceRoom Most 2.png

If you like RaceRoom and want to keep up to date with all the latest news and discussions, head on over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum. We host a whole range of top quality club racing events in our Racing Club, plus we offer a great place to hang out and discuss the game with your fellow R3E fans. Pop over and say hello today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
I am neither a fanboy nor a hater as I enjoy different sims at same time and I take them as they are with Pros/Cons.
Being that said, when I look at the screenshots It's closer to race07/QUOTE]

I've always thought Raceroom looks fantastic and even more so considering it's on DX9.

My girlfriend was impressed too, said it looked like TV

Anyone I show footage of races to, agrees with Ross's girlfriend on how it looks and watching live streams I'm often surprised at just how well it stands up to the competition.
@GTR233 I still love Race 07 and for its age looks pretty good, but comparing the same tracks in both games I think that R3E is a clear winner.

Yep, agree with both of you guys, and this is what I meant in my previous post, so waiting eagerly to see RRE with new GTR3 engine :)
Moreover I never said "same as" but "closer to" race (and I speak about latest race addons like injection, and not the basic race07, i.e. OKAYAMA RACE is good looking to me) than dx11/12 photorealistic games such as Pcars/ACC/Forza7...And I speak only about graphics here because drive feeling is another subject where RRE is much better than Pcars/ACC/Forza7 from my personal point of view :)

Last edited:
well, it would be nice to have something visually more accurate then that one :) also the first corner now always goes through chicane

but yeah, it's cool track, I do like the layout of it
reminds me of Magione, but faster
Yep you are right and that version with that chicane is included but i did prefer to go with the fast corner cuz was faster with this formula car, and it seemed a bit more fun, but the chicanne with slower cars has to be a blast :D.

Of course just my opinion, Cheers!

PD: and of course i know that in RaceRoom this track will be graphically prettier..and more accurate probably.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back