Autodrom Most Coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Most 1.png

Following the sneaky teaser released yesterday, Sector3 Studios have confirmed Autodrom Most is the next new circuit set to come to RaceRoom Racing Experience.

Surprising many that Brno isn't the only racetrack of note in the Czech Republic, Autodrom Most is a very popular venue with fans and drivers alike, and at just over 4km in length the circuit certainly has plenty of different characteristics for the driver to experience when venturing out on track.

RaceRoom Most 3.png
RaceRoom Most 4.png

Consisting of 21 corners of varying levels of difficulty, Most is a fabulous if little know venue outside of the Czech Republic. Most famous for holding events such as the FIA European Truck Racing Championship and more recently the GT3 specification GT Masters series, Autodrom Most is likely to be a very welcome addition when it comes to RaceRoom Racing Experience as part of the upcoming patch - and one I'm very much looking forward to trying for myself when the time comes.

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play racing simulation from Sector3 Studios.

RaceRoom Most 2.png

If you like RaceRoom and want to keep up to date with all the latest news and discussions, head on over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum. We host a whole range of top quality club racing events in our Racing Club, plus we offer a great place to hang out and discuss the game with your fellow R3E fans. Pop over and say hello today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
Team radio of Kimi Raikkonen ....
<<Kimi , RRR new track is in download >>
<<“Leave me alone, I just install SOL on AC ..... I know what I’m doing” >>
For the historically correct record.
Kimi did NOT say "Leave me alone" to the team over the radio.
He snapped "SHUT UP - I know what Im doing”.
But the journalists changed it afterwards in their reports after some pressure from the F1 authorities.:whistling::laugh:

I am neither a fanboy nor a hater as I enjoy different sims at same time and I take them as they are with Pros/Cons.
Being that said, when I look at the screenshots It's closer to race07 (10 years look and not 2019 IMO) than ACC photorealistic scenery. So I hope GTR3 is in advanced stage now and RRE could benefit of its new engine.
As Durge Driven already said, Imagine if sector3/Simbin + kunos + SMS + S397 + ISI could work together to bring us the ultimate racing simulation :inlove:

Being that said, when I look at the screenshots It's closer to race07...
Hmm, try turning your graphics settings up because it looks worlds better than Race 07. :rolleyes: I agree that it's graphics are starting to lag behind some of the competition, but let's at least make realistic comparisons.

As for the GT Masters... sounds like it's just a skin pack since they are not adding any new cars. So... meh. :sleep:

ADAC is very popular in Europe, this is to hopefully gain access (this time) to the remaining 3 manufacturers, via buying the new license and perhaps there has been a lapse in the renewal of the license recently to renegotiate with ADAC, as in my head, how can you have the license to simulate a series without actually having the cars from the series in question. :O_o: @Georg Ortner has noted that this is the 2018 version and that all attempts are being made to add all cars for 2019, so we live in hope.

... how can you have the license to simulate a series without actually having the cars from the series in question.
Because each manufacturer probably still has to agree to allow it's IP to be used in a game. There are plenty of examples of series in sims that are missing various cars. That's why I no longer get my hopes up about such things, and wait for actual announcements. :)

I am neither a fanboy nor a hater as I enjoy different sims at same time and I take them as they are with Pros/Cons.
Being that said, when I look at the screenshots It's closer to race07 (10 years look and not 2019 IMO) than ACC photorealistic scenery. So I hope GTR3 is in advanced stage now and RRE could benefit of its new engine.

It's a bit dated, but perfectly acceptable imo. I like how R3E looks and considering it's still on DX9 I have to give them credit for they got the most of it.

As Durge Driven already said, Imagine if sector3/Simbin + kunos + SMS + S397 + ISI could work together to bring us the ultimate racing simulation :inlove:
Add Reiza to the mix for FFB+physics and iRacing for multiplayer :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing