Australian Adventure

Quite a fun Rally, just got back from a trip and took a couple of stages to get back up to speed, all good except for a couple of mistakes and crashes on SS5 and SS7, thanks Roy and Ole for the Rally.

Congrats Magnar and Emil! (had really great battle from both of you guys :thumbsup:)

This was quite indeed an Australian Adventure for me to remember, winning the rally with all those hairy moments is very surprising, it's very satisfying as well since I pushed very hard and went flat out after each off, I could have lost those couple seconds to Magnar if I slowed down and drove easy.

Here's some of the hairy moments from this adventure:

Thanks all.

• Deleted member 950

Wow I can't believe I could finished in top ten driving like a turtle and with 1 retirement ;)
Detailed Report on previous post.

Back to the drawing tablet. Good Luck Everyone in next rally club :D (Most likely won't be on track until Late December...or if my game has finished.:p )

An early Merry X'mas and Happy New Year to all (likely returning in some occasion though, but at least in the Rally Club:thumbsup: )

Also my last Club Rally for a while now. Hopefully I`ll be back in few weeks but it might turn out to be few months. I just hope I wont miss the RDRC season start. Either way, I`ll changed from G27 to keyboard whenever I return. An idea to think about for the next seasons RDRC organizers :)

Thanks for this rally, nowhere near my best peformance, obviously, my thoughts just are somewhere else entirely. It was fun though, interesting car and stuff. See you guys in a while :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back