Australian Adventure

some real flying going on in eux, could not keep the pace. enjoyed one stage, but gave up because the motivation wasn't there. good luck to all the others left to run :)

Thanks Roy and Ole Marius for setting up and organizing the event, plus Senad, Damien and anybody else i might haved missed!

Not my greatest attempt this rally unfortunately.

Mixmod is interesting, from memory I've never used it on aus stages, didn't realise the ratio between tarmac and gravel was as focused towards tarmac as it was, lots of hair raising moments!!

had to retire from SS7 and ss8 to save myself from putting a fist through my monitor...its just stupidly understeery, even with the right tyres :o its interesting to see how different these are as apposed to the 11/12 cars in terms or responsiveness and understeer, definitely puts you to work more!

Its a real shame I couldn't enjoy the rally as much as I'd have liked to, absolutely PERFECT setup in regards to stages and conditions etc, but definitely more suited to GpN or modern wrc cars in regards to stage technicality.

Thanks for organising the rally guys, really appreciate the time and effort you put towards the club :)

Not again... Skoda felt very good but on SS1 I just misjudge the breaking point into junction and slide to a tree 35km/h. Guess what happens :mad:

• Deleted member 950

I will be off for a month to finish my visual novel game (set to be released in this Winter). So this is my final Rally Club race within these 4 to 5 weeks. So I'd think a long report this time suits.

Shakedown
For the previous Rally Club I have been using a default ones and it is undriveable, so I decided to take some examples from others this time.

Basically I took the general RD settings and the control issue is much better. And lesser retires and CFHs even in full speed.

My wheels are still on setup bench so this time still on keyboard.

(I was not on live in Justin this time so should have no PC issue)

Pre-race target:
-No retire
-No CFH
-and finish in top 50%, I hope;)

SS1 New Bobs
The first K-left braking too early and damaged left suspension SS but no CFH.

SS2 Greenhills
Very contionously but slow as well.
A bit major mistake in the later 1/3 half, damaged left suspension again but at least finished.

SS3 Mineshaft
Basically slow but careful and keeping on track all the time,but the famous jump was deadly and I was finished off instantly when landing.:cry:

SS4 EastWest (Mix)
First driving on a mixed course and Eastwest as well.A CFH is needed when I flipped my car.And 2 more spins on later forest sections. Should get tarmac tire not gravel one.

SS5 New Bobs II (Mix)
Fell off at the same point SS1, tried to pulling back but failed so CFH:confused: . On top of thet, this attempt made the water temperature was very high and basically not exit 120km/h avoid engine to blow out.

SS6 Greenhills II (Mix) (Damp)
As being tested before with numbers of failures. This time I got a tarmac int. And take very extreme care on the first quarter of race. Apart from two oversteer from the later half but everything is fine. (I forgot to copy the setting so I'm using a default one I suppose)

SS7 Mineshaft II (Damp)
The best run in this rally I think:) , learning the lesson from the jump I slowed downed a bit. One occasion almost fell of from the cliff but managed to pull it back. A bit slow but safety first, bah.

SS8 EastWest II
Almost perfect in the first half (a bit slow though) until I went off track and break right suspension (luckily only CFH but not retire). Must be slow down in split 3 to limp to goal post.

Post Race:
Retire: 1
CFH: 3
Position: 8th/24
The first two targets are failed to achieve but...Surprised I got a top ten despite driving as a lady. At least, except that unexpected jumping retirement, I would manage to keep over 90% on track and no more direct tree crash. I would gave myself a pass this time. Looking forward to driving a RRC(maybe).
===
Thank you Roy and co. for setting up this event, Nigel Aktins for setup and all RBR lovers for supporting, I'm off to my novel game's drawing now, see you in track some weeks later ,a early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year perhaps (But I will be in forum if I'm free).

(P.S: I will show my drawings soon to everyone, hope not need a CFH for my poor skill :p )
(Note: The itasha showing in my icon is NOT from my game but someone else's, but, somewhat similar one.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back