rF2 Aussie Legends @ Road Atlanta - Thu 31May18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for the races all. It was a lot of fun. :)

@Stephen Gibb - apologies for race 2. I was behind you going up the 1st turn when we came across the big accident. You went right to avoid a car on track, I went left onto the grass - and we bumped at the top of the hill. TBH, I didn't know what happened in the confusion - I just checked the replay. Sorry.

@Stephen Gibb - apologies for race 2. I was behind you going up the 1st turn when we came across the big accident. You went right to avoid a car on track, I went left onto the grass - and we bumped at the top of the hill. TBH, I didn't know what happened in the confusion - I just checked the replay. Sorry.
No worries mate was just a racing incident there was no where for either of us to go.

Great fun racing with you all once again. I had some intense moments with @Crashhard Banger and @Stephen Gibb . Such a shame that with 1min to go Stephen's game froze.
Yeah Jim that was a great race really enjoying it till the game froze :poop::poop::(.
Congrats to the podiums in both races and cheers to Denis and Daniel for picking such an awesome combo :D

@Nibiru loved the mod. A little feedback if I may. Only issue I think myself and others had was that tire squeal was very very quiet. Most people maxed the tire volume in game and lowered engine volume (and I love the engine sounds).

You might be aware of this or it could be as intended.

Thanks for the great mod and looking forward to racing them again.

@Nibiru loved the mod. A little feedback if I may. Only issue I think myself and others had was that tire squeal was very very quiet. Most people maxed the tire volume in game and lowered engine volume (and I love the engine sounds).

You might be aware of this or it could be as intended.

Thanks for the great mod and looking forward to racing them again.
Thanks for the input . I think studio397 changed something in this area which has affected us. I'm looking into the tires.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back