rF2 Aussie Legends @ Road Atlanta - Thu 31May18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
So if I understand it correctly, the Group C cars are the ones the race will be run with? I just installed the mod last night and the amount of available variants for these cars was kinda baffling :)

So if I understand it correctly, the Group C cars are the ones the race will be run with? I just installed the mod last night and the amount of available variants for these cars was kinda baffling :)
Yes mate, Group C represents the RL track cars. They also included the stock road cars and, for some reason, a fantasy version of each car which has a supercharger. Just ignore that, the Group C cars will be the only cars on the server. :cool:

Getting my dibs in for car and livery choice:
Race 1: Charger #15D. Race 2: Falcon GT #4.
15D.png
04.png

Yes please. Is there a performance difference between the cars or(like in AMS) are the cars just different looking but same physics?

I'll be streaming as well.
AFAIK the cars all have their own individual physics. There are some faster cars in the mod too. Maybe we should run the quicker ones sometime soon? :sneaky:

All the cars are different in their handling and physics - as different as V8 powered, 4 speed, leaf spring suspension old barges can be. The Charger is an inline 6, mind, but it has 300+ horsepower and similar weight to the others. I was seeing about 228 kph into the braking area of the straight in all 3 cars tested over the last few days, so horses for courses. I find the Charger is very loose, it wants to change direction, often several times in the same corner, where as the Falcons feel a bit more stable, more heft to them. All of the cars like to be chucked about and drifted to get the laptime out of them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back