AC Audi TT RS (VLN) @ Nordschleife - Weds 25th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'd like to join.
HIya, and welcome - you're on the list :thumbsup: Before you go on the server, please can you use you real name as per the paragraph in the opening post:
"Eligibility: bla bla etc.....You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)" Thanks in advance buddy:)

Please sign me up, thanks! :)
Hi Stefan, you're in!:thumbsup:

I'm going to drop out of this race if you dont mind.
I think I need a week or two to do some offline practicing. I'm not doing so well these days.
Not just this track! Everything. Just can't seem to drive any car on any track!!:mad:
Hey Buddy, I'm usually a very patient guy ... not with myself though :rolleyes:. I've been in similar places, to where I think you are right now, a lot of times over the years. Not only with sim racing. For me it worked well to take a step back and do something completely different for a moment, just to get another go at what I was failing before with new energy and motivation (Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to keep you away from racing, just telling what helps me). Having heard and read a bit of your story, I know you are doing an amazing job on track and in real life :thumbsup::inlove:. So keep your head up, be patient with yourself and do whatever makes you feel good.
Hope to see you back on track soon mate :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back