AC Audi TT RS (VLN) @ Nordschleife - Weds 25th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
well, had a great time today, had some stuttering issues, aparently, for what i discovered later my antivirus was using like 90% of the CPU, so the game was suffering n some areas of the track.
Had a blast during the race, always improving, unfortunately i was at the back due to and incidente on the first lap, at the exit of flugplatz there had been a crash, i sw the yello flag a slow car on the rigth side, just over one of the small crests, i lifted slightly, found the space and kept my speed, in a split second i saw another car, also very slow on the left side, i smashed my brakes but couldn't avoid slamming in the rear f the car, i'm very sorry for that, completely misjudged the situation :redface:
Other than that it was a blast, i was a bit worried since during offline practice i was having some trouble keeping the car on track, aparently i just needed to push more progressively and the pace would come as it did in the race, i even made my fastest lap on the last one with worn tires :roflmao:

Thank you for the race, it was very fun, hope to join again soon :thumbsup:

Great race! I love this combo. The Audi is a delight on the Nordschleife.
I messed up my first qually attempt also because I did it on mediums. So with one shot left I did a cautious lap on softs and managed 4th.
The first 3 laps were very intens and fun being in the middle of a small train with @marek2209 and @alpebo . We had similar pace so lttle mistakes and different setups made the difference. @alpebo was very fast in the little caroussel and passed me. But I had a higher top speed so on the long straight I got him back. In the next lap I closed in on @marek2209 and passed him also on the straight. In turn 1 he braked late on the inside and we had contact. I lost 2th position and overheated the front tyres which made me go off in turn3 due to understeer. @alpebo could profit from that. As a result I had a gap of 12seconds to him which I reduced to 7 at the end. Of course a bit disappointed to loose the podium but very happy with an eventful and educational race (defend the inside next time).

Many thanks for organising @Medilloni . I surely hope we will do this more often. Congrats to the podium and a lot of respect for @Ronnie Böhme who was constantly 5 or 6 seconds faster :thumbsup: .

Last edited:
What a race! Best result in a RD race so far :inlove:
Had a great time with @HF2000 and @alpebo :thumbsup:
Sorry Han for that Max Verstappen-like maneuver but since it seemed that you had no rear wing at all :roflmao:, this could have been the last chance for a long time for me :redface:
But jeez, I had not enough rear tire pressure.. in the first lap it felt like the car had no rear wheels at all :(:mad:

Very happy with P2 though, behind that alien @Ronnie Böhme :D

And thanks for hosting @Medilloni :)
By the way, any news from Craig and/or Joel? I hope, they are both OK!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%