RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I practiced for three days on the only Dijon Prenois available from the download. Online yesterday I find we're racing a "different" DP track[!!!] and now the DP-GP track isn't visible anymore.
Interesting.

During the Q session yesterday, I went off, tapped a wall I believe and my engine died, wouldn't restart. Is that part of online events?

Chris, don't get quicker than 1:08's. I need someone to race with and can only manage a lap faster than that for one or two laps. On the long track I was losing power in turn one, my fix was to not downshift into the red on braking, is that what's happening?

I practiced for three days on the only Dijon Prenois available from the download. Online yesterday I find we're racing a "different" DP track[!!!] and now the DP-GP track isn't visible anymore.
Interesting.
There are 2 layouts within the same download Dennis: GP and Short. This race is on the short layout.

During the Q session yesterday, I went off, tapped a wall I believe and my engine died, wouldn't restart. Is that part of online events?
Nope, nothing to do with online vs. offline. Ferrari's are pretty fragile:) Very easy to destroy the car or blow the engine.

Chris, don't get quicker than 1:08's. I need someone to race with and can only manage a lap faster than that for one or two laps. On the long track I was losing power in turn one, my fix was to not downshift into the red on braking, is that what's happening?
Again, avoid to be in the the over-revs in these cars:)

Interesting.

The short version is under the Variations tab rather than the Add-on tab. I've been away from racing for a while and I don't remember it being this way in the past, but you can find it there...:)

For a while I had 2 short versions showing up, but I think it may have been related to installing other cars and tracks. It's now ok.

If your engine died auto-clutch might be set to off. I have mine enabled.

eric,

if I can be a maybe also that'd be good. tons of stuff going on round the house today but maybe the rain will kill all the projects and I will RACE!

if this is inconvenient in anyway I;ll just check the entry sheet near race time for a slot.

you aare one excellent event promoter BTW! the car/track selections have been great!

eric,

if I can be a maybe also that'd be good. tons of stuff going on round the house today but maybe the rain will kill all the projects and I will RACE!

if this is inconvenient in anyway I;ll just check the entry sheet near race time for a slot.

you aare one excellent event promoter BTW! the car/track selections have been great!

Glad you like it:)

• Matt Alpeter

and me as well, would love to join in on this one!!

edit: ah, guess i'm on reserve, Eric will you let me know if somebody doesn't show up? thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back