Sell Assorted Sim Hardware for Sale

All the stuff is from 2016 or 2017. All of the gear is like new with the some minor scratches from normal use, but nothing serious. All the gear is in perfect working order. Reason for the sale is an upgrade to Fanatec gear.
Payment by Paypal only, or cash by collection. Location Lübeck in north Germany. Shipping within the EU possible, the buyer pays all shipping costs.
Collection prefered.

TM TH8A shifter € 100.00 Thrustmaster guarantee till 28.05.2018!

TM Seqential Shifter knob € 15.00

Ricmotech Short Throw Shifter Kit for TM TH8RS € 20.00
Or as shifter complete set for € 120.00!

TM T3PA-PRO Pedals + TM TRJ-12 USB Adapter to make the pedals compatible with
any wheel € 100.00 Thrustmaster Guarantee till 20.06.2018!

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply,i know shipping for this item is very low,i bought from thrustmaster but i payed 26€ in total,so that was not a big deal to me,spend 10€ less was better :) ,thank you anyway

Sorry for the late reply,i know shipping for this item is very low,i bought from thrustmaster but i payed 26€ in total,so that was not a big deal to me,spend 10€ less was better :) ,thank you anyway
Yeah, sorry :) But after thinking about it I thought it was a better idea to bundle it with the pedals so I can offer them as being able to work with other wheels, and not just TM.
Doesn't seem to've helped much though: nearly 500 views, but no sale.
I'm a bit surprised at the lack of interest to be honest, if I buy the Fanatec wheel and rim I want, I'll have a complete TM set as spares: wheel, two rims, pedals and shifter :cool: and no money in the bank 'cos I couldn't sell any of the old gear :(
Me and my first world problems, eh? :D

Be positive,you will sell it ;-)
OK, make me an offer for all my TM gear :D the shifter and pedals from the advert here, plus a T300RS wheel base, with two rims:The F1 rim, and the GT28 with the leather rim. Plus a Renovatio SRD-9C which I also wont need any more, as the Fanatec wheel has the info integrated in the wheel itself :thumbsup:

How much are you asking for the T300 Base + Rims?
I'll only sell the T3300 base and the rims when the pedals and shifter are sold, or everything together as a package. I already have the new fanatec shifter and pedals, so I'm in no hurry with the old stuff, but before I sell the wheel I need to know that the new gear is on the way from Fanatec. I need € 850 to order what I want from Fanatec, and only have € 300 saved :(
I hope I've made myself clear :)
When the rest is sold, I would sell the T300 base and the two rims for €300 + shipping. The new price was € 560, and all the parts still have guarantee
I've changed the ad to reflect the new situation, and also offered it all as a complete package , at an attractive price.

Last edited:
You should wait for Black Friday to buy the Fanatec gear because they have such big discounts. Also, 300e is too much for me because I've seen Base + 2 rims fly for even less than 200e a few times past 2 weeks.

But be sure to wait for Black Friday, you can probably get what you want for 500e or less :D

Prices are a bit steep indeed.
There is another t300base gte rim + formula rim for 200. And a t500rs with 2 rims + pedals for 300.
I was going by Thrustmaster Germany prices: I paid € 279 for the base, and I bought the rims from amazon Germany . The F1 rim cost €149, and the GT28 € 129. I bought the rims from amazon Germany. TM Germany charges € 179.99 for the rims (each) :confused:
That makes € 557 altogether, and they still have guarantee, and are like new. The GT28 has hardly been used, and the F1 rim has been driven with racing gloves only.The € 500 offer for everything is a steal, I'm practically giving it all away.But before I have to beg people to take it off my hands for peanuts, I'll just keep it. :cool:
And, last but not least, I said that I'm prepared to talk about the prices: but the offer of € 200 for the T300 base + two rims, and all still under guarantee, is just too cheap. But thanks for taking an interest:thumbsup:

Well your gear will sell for the right price. As always. It's up to you to find the right price for secondhand gear.
The T300RS is quite cheap here in the UK now.

Well your gear will sell for the right price. As always. It's up to you to find the right price for secondhand gear.
The T300RS is quite cheap here in the UK now.
I'm in Germany, and I bought my T300RS from the Thrustmaster shop EU, as that's the only shop where you can buy the wheel base alone, without the rim. I found the stock T300 rim awful, so I just bought the base, and the two rims from amazon Germany. Altogether €560.00 If I'd bought it all from TM, it'd have cost € 637.00 :confused:
And that was in the second half of 2016, all the gear still has guarantee, and is in perfect condition. I would possibly sell the basee + the two rims for € 250.00, but only after I've sold all the other stuff.
And the € 500.00 for everything is a steal: that's gear for over € 1200.00 new price!

I'm in Germany, and I bought my T300RS from the Thrustmaster shop EU, as that's the only shop where you can buy the wheel base alone, without the rim. I found the stock T300 rim awful, so I just bought the base, and the two rims from amazon Germany. Altogether €560.00 If I'd bought it all from TM, it'd have cost € 637.00 :confused:
And that was in the second half of 2016, all the gear still has guarantee, and is in perfect condition. I would possibly sell the basee + the two rims for € 250.00, but only after I've sold all the other stuff.
And the € 500.00 for everything is a steal: that's gear for over € 1200.00 new price!
My inner kid cries in pain because I simply don't have the money for it at the moment... Living in Hamburg, wanting an Upgrade for the G27.
500€ for T300RS + Rims + the rest. If there was a possibility to buy it, I'd be on my way to you :geek::cry:
Doesn't help you, I know. But maybe it's nice to know that someones really appreciates that offer for being there! :)

That's not gear for 1200€...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back