1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sell Assorted Sim Hardware for Sale

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by GuitarTech, Oct 12, 2017.

1. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
    Na, the ricmotech gear from Florida USA, the short shifter kit and the Renovatio SRD-9C. The german customs are a bunch of greedy a**holes: 3.2% import duty on the gear + shipping, and 19% sales tax on top of that. :mad:

2. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
    They don't do black Friday here in Germany, at least I've never seen it at Fanatec :(

3. MegamanAT

MegamanAT
    Premium

Ratings:
    +111
    and that is 400€ :unsure:

4. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
    Wow, that's a shame :( 45mins drive away, and no funds. Go to your bank, and extend your overdraft :whistling: It's what I always do with my business :cool: Like they say here in Germany: the money isn't gone, it's just that sombody else has it now :D

• Love Love x 1
  5. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff

Ratings:
    +1,113
    The real struggle that I have the money lying around, but I'm saving for some "real life things".
    I'm really imprisoning my inner kid at the moment but I think my brain will win this time sorry :(

6. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
    I admire your fortitude :thumbsup: For me, my hobby is my way of coping with "real life" The kids have moved out, my business is doing OK, and I'm already 63: life's too short to not have fun :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Crokas

Crokas
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8
    Hah I am so close to push for a th8a.. still waiting.. amazon.de sells it for 129. Lurking here ;/

8. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
    In my version from amazon.de it says € 144 :D I'll do you the shifter set with all the extra goodies ( Ricmotech short shifter kit, sequential shifter knob, new price for everything € 210 ), for € 120 + shipping to you with UPS . In the attatched screenshot you can see that I bought the shifter in May 2016, so it still has guarantee till May 2018. Didn't use it much anyway: my wife complained that it was too loud to watch TV :cry: Screenshot (2).png

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  9. Crokas

Crokas
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8
    I was lurking THIS https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B005L0Z2BQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&psc=1 item, maybe god sale on black Friday, etc ;)
    Any ideas how much shipping could cost to Lithuania? Still not rushing but...

10. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom
    Premium

Ratings:
    +888
    @Crokas
    cheaper on E-bay with free shipping.

11. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
    Make me an offer ;) If you send me your address per PM I'll be able to tell you what the shipping would cost. I'm a UPS customer through my busines, as I often send customer instruments with them, but I need your address, or a least the city and country, before the online service works

12. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
    It's not just the shifter alone, there is also an extra knob for sequential mode (€ 29.95 new ), and a Ricmotech short-shifter kit which I had to import from Florida USA ($ 39.95 without shipping and customs duty )
    I want to sell it as a set, 'cos none of it fits my Fanatec shifter.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017