Sell Assorted Sim Hardware for Sale

You should wait for Black Friday to buy the Fanatec gear because they have such big discounts. Also, 300e is too much for me because I've seen Base + 2 rims fly for even less than 200e a few times past 2 weeks.

But be sure to wait for Black Friday, you can probably get what you want for 500e or less :D
They don't do black Friday here in Germany, at least I've never seen it at Fanatec :(

My inner kid cries in pain because I simply don't have the money for it at the moment... Living in Hamburg, wanting an Upgrade for the G27.
500€ for T300RS + Rims + the rest. If there was a possibility to buy it, I'd be on my way to you :geek::cry:
Doesn't help you, I know. But maybe it's nice to know that someones really appreciates that offer for being there! :)
Wow, that's a shame :( 45mins drive away, and no funds. Go to your bank, and extend your overdraft :whistling: It's what I always do with my business :cool: Like they say here in Germany: the money isn't gone, it's just that sombody else has it now :D

Wow, that's a shame :( 45mins drive away, and no funds. Go to your bank, and extend your overdraft :whistling: It's what I always do with my business :cool: Like they say here in Germany: the money isn't gone, it's just that sombody else has it now :D
The real struggle that I have the money lying around, but I'm saving for some "real life things".
I'm really imprisoning my inner kid at the moment but I think my brain will win this time sorry :(

The real struggle that I have the money lying around, but I'm saving for some "real life things".
I'm really imprisoning my inner kid at the moment but I think my brain will win this time sorry :(
I admire your fortitude :thumbsup: For me, my hobby is my way of coping with "real life" The kids have moved out, my business is doing OK, and I'm already 63: life's too short to not have fun :cool:

Hah I am so close to push for a th8a.. still waiting.. amazon.de sells it for 129. Lurking here ;/
In my version from amazon.de it says € 144 :D I'll do you the shifter set with all the extra goodies ( Ricmotech short shifter kit, sequential shifter knob, new price for everything € 210 ), for € 120 + shipping to you with UPS . In the attatched screenshot you can see that I bought the shifter in May 2016, so it still has guarantee till May 2018. Didn't use it much anyway: my wife complained that it was too loud to watch TV :cry:
Screenshot (2).png

Last edited:
In my version from amazon.de it says € 144 :D I'll do you the shifter set with all the extra goodies ( Ricmotech short shifter kit, sequential shifter knob, new price for everything € 210 ), for € 120 + shipping to you with UPS . In the attatched screenshot you can see that I bought the shifter in May 2016, so it still has guarantee till May 2018. Didn't use it much anyway: my wife complained that it was too loud to watch TV :cry: View attachment 217576

I was lurking THIS https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B005L0Z2BQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&psc=1 item, maybe god sale on black Friday, etc ;)
Any ideas how much shipping could cost to Lithuania? Still not rushing but...

I was lurking THIS https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B005L0Z2BQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&psc=1 item, maybe god sale on black Friday, etc ;)
Any ideas how much shipping could cost to Lithuania? Still not rushing but...
Make me an offer ;) If you send me your address per PM I'll be able to tell you what the shipping would cost. I'm a UPS customer through my busines, as I often send customer instruments with them, but I need your address, or a least the city and country, before the online service works

@Crokas
cheaper on E-bay with free shipping.
It's not just the shifter alone, there is also an extra knob for sequential mode (€ 29.95 new ), and a Ricmotech short-shifter kit which I had to import from Florida USA ($ 39.95 without shipping and customs duty )
I want to sell it as a set, 'cos none of it fits my Fanatec shifter.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing