Assetto Corsa v0.5 released

Update: v0.5 is now released. Find the patch notes here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-v0-5-released.80625/page-7#post-1618812

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 cars left to get (well 16 with the LaFerrari, but this car will only be available with the 1.0 version of the game) so which ones are we getting friday ?! In theory we'll get 3 cars, but since we had a massive break we might get 4 like we did on Xmas. My guess is, we will get factory cars (bunch of Lotus's...) and none of the GT3's/1 GT2 or F1's.

The car I want the most is the T125 !!! release it already :p

Well guys and gals, lets share the car you wish on getting this friday and also what you believe will be release (it might not be the one you really expect yet).

Last edited:
This is all good news but I just hope we don't have to wait for AI to be fully implemented before MP starts getting worked on. I understand MP isn't ready and I'll wait however long we have to but I must admit that it gets frustrating that it seems AI is of more importance to Kunos than MP.

Of course AI is of more importance than MP to Kunos because AI is more important than MP to their customers.

Marco Massarutto said:
Many people think that that the multiplayer and online experience is dramatically important to every racing game. We love online racing too and we participate in various leagues with netKar pro or even other sims occasionally! Still if you count the number of users that play online at any time of the day/week with all the available simulators on the market, and then you also count the sales numbers of all the simulators available, you will notice that the online active users are a tiny fraction of the whole sales, even on purely online dedicated sims. So we’re troubled… where are all these people? Why we can’t see more online active users, than 15-20% of the whole sales of all sims even by the most pessimistic sales projections? Obviously because only a small part of the customers have the time and energy to race online regularly.

I don't know man, it realy looks like these features will be available in 1.0. The thing is that is would make sens either way (both ways got there cons and pros).

I think MP will be 0.9. this will be the last update before release so it makes sense. No way will they put MP in the release version without testing it first. I hope I am wrong though and they put it in alot earlier than that :thumbsup:

Anyway speculation speculation. One thing for sure, if the get MP right then this will be the go to sim for online play IMO :)

I think MP will be 0.9. this will be the last update before release so it makes sense. No way will they put MP in the release version without testing it first. I hope I am wrong though and they put it in alot earlier than that :thumbsup:

Anyway speculation speculation. One thing for sure, if the get MP right then this will be the go to sim for online play IMO :)
I'm gonna guess 0.7 or 0.8.... 0.9 would be a bit late for them to get rid of the bugs.

Just noticed there are new achievements that give most of the events that we will be able after the update.
Looks like we will be able to race the AI:
Fiat 500 at Magione
BMW E30 GrpA at Mugello
Formula Abarth at Imola
Supercar (?) at Silverstone

Supercar, maybe that represents the photo where there with a 458, m3, lotus elise scuria all fighting over the corner. Although there's only really one supercar in that pic. Here's hoping!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.