Assetto Corsa v0.5 released

Update: v0.5 is now released. Find the patch notes here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-v0-5-released.80625/page-7#post-1618812

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 cars left to get (well 16 with the LaFerrari, but this car will only be available with the 1.0 version of the game) so which ones are we getting friday ?! In theory we'll get 3 cars, but since we had a massive break we might get 4 like we did on Xmas. My guess is, we will get factory cars (bunch of Lotus's...) and none of the GT3's/1 GT2 or F1's.

The car I want the most is the T125 !!! release it already :p

Well guys and gals, lets share the car you wish on getting this friday and also what you believe will be release (it might not be the one you really expect yet).

Last edited:
and just like the enrgizerbunny this thread derives more and more from its starting point :D

but I did see some informative posts come by as well

It has been a tough read and I agree the AI can be a bit tough at times but the racing is very good,Thanks Kunos:D. I've learned things like, don't spar with the AI in the Asscari since you can easily pass them on the way to the Parabolica, and I have also learned how to get through the first chicane without being knocked out from behind! Took a long time to understand how they brake and turn in there but it made my times better. I've also learned a lot about collision models! So all in all it has been a lot of fun and I've learned a bit also:) Now we just have to work on world peace. Maybe we should start with this thread!

thanks for the info pal!!!! do you feel better now? did i make your day? you are the one who has to learn elemental things about life... so stop acting like you are smarter then everyone else.

You are writing like you are screaming at everyone. :cautious:
Also the members + me were stating the things you didnt noticted, thats all.
I dont need to learn elemental things about life if i am a trainee at known bank and can live my own life without huge problems. This statement shouldnt be seen as showing off.
The only thing what i am missing is my own appartment and a decent wheel. :roflmao:

I haven't played this game for a few weeks due to unpaid internet bill, and sadly never got the AI update when my broadband was shutdown. Got it back yesterday and decided to give it a try.

Got crashed out 4 times on Silverstone. I wasn't to happy with that. Moved over to Monza, and got crashed out 2 times, but I must say I had really fun. This is goin to be even funnier when this rough diamond gets polished.

I haven't played this game for a few weeks due to unpaid internet bill, and sadly never got the AI update when my broadband was shutdown. Got it back yesterday and decided to give it a try.

Got crashed out 4 times on Silverstone. I wasn't to happy with that. Moved over to Monza, and got crashed out 2 times, but I must say I had really fun. This is goin to be even funnier when this rough diamond gets polished.

Try the Fiat 500 race @ Magione. Get through the first turn, then its really fun. AI do park up a little bit in one place on the track, but for actual decent AI experience I have been able to go up the inside, wheel to wheel with these guys and found them to be very reasonable. (And its pretty impossible to spin these fiats!)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 256 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.8%