Assetto Corsa v0.5 released

Update: v0.5 is now released. Find the patch notes here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-v0-5-released.80625/page-7#post-1618812

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 cars left to get (well 16 with the LaFerrari, but this car will only be available with the 1.0 version of the game) so which ones are we getting friday ?! In theory we'll get 3 cars, but since we had a massive break we might get 4 like we did on Xmas. My guess is, we will get factory cars (bunch of Lotus's...) and none of the GT3's/1 GT2 or F1's.

The car I want the most is the T125 !!! release it already :p

Well guys and gals, lets share the car you wish on getting this friday and also what you believe will be release (it might not be the one you really expect yet).

Last edited:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we might get none!!
Teams focus is 100% on AI, so depending on the amount of work needed, there may not be enough time left for any new cars.

No there will be cars for sure, that's part of the deal (they can't change that or it's breach of contract, upon purchase it's says you get content on each updates).

The most of cars are finished, lotuses, bmws and such..They just adding them slowly too keep expectations and amusment in our heads:whistling:. I hope for bmw 1m :D and AI is confirmed in one way or another(twitter):rolleyes:. Maybe Mclarn GT version? :giggle:

I really dont care what i get in any of the updates. I will eventually get everything promised and more, so no point in getting hopes up. Things will be ready when they are ready and not an update sooner.

You're not a very joyful person lol. We're all realist here and by that I mean that yes we will get the stuff when we get it, but why not share our passion and excitement for each update in the form of what we whish to get the most 1st ?

You're not a very joyful person lol. We're all realist here and by that I mean that yes we will get the stuff when we get it, but why not share our passion and excitement for each update in the form of what we whish to get the most 1st ?

Everytime people in any forums start the i wish, i hope crap it ends up with dissapointed people slating KUNOS for not giving them what they wanted. Not all people here are realists, some take it to far and get upset with KUNOS and im pretty sure thats not the kind of publicity they want.

So i say keep it to yourself and wait and see.

Sure talk about things youd like but dont go second guessing KUNOS.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%