Resource icon

Apps Assetto corsa quick car data tuner v2.8a

Login or Register an account to download this content
krevett updated Assetto corsa quick car data tuner with a new update entry:

Corrected some slider ranges for cars with unusually large values, now returns a missing value’s name when reading car data if an error is encountered to help debugging (if no value is returned, then the value actually exists but is probably out of range of the editor sliders). Added ERS curve display. Can now switch between H-shifter and sequential gearbox in “advanced tuning” tab.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• Error 53.png
    Error 53.png
    432.6 KB · Views: 32
@Navsigda that's really strange as the program test if the file exists just before this.
I've never encountered this error. If you click for "check error" on the car you're trying to edit does it return a value?

@Navsigda that's really strange as the program test if the file exists just before this.
I've never encountered this error. If you click for "check error" on the car you're trying to edit does it return a value?
I was thinking the same. Setting the directory and retrieving file names happens just before making adjustments. The error is consistent, though.

If you'd like to recreate the issue, simply load "alfa_romeo_giulietta_qv_le" and make any adjustment.

To answer your question, though, checking for errors returns no errors found

@Mike Brown Request was faster to implement than expected... It's in beta in the new update if you want to test, do not hesitate to report errors or improvement suggestions ;)

It was tested but not thoroughly!

Quick question.. Some mods have a strange damage issue where im damaging the engine by just driving normally. Some of them will have a data folder where i can modify the engine.ini file and change the damage threshold. Will this mod allow me to extract the data.acd file on mods that dont have the data folder and modify this file?

Quick question.. Some mods have a strange damage issue where im damaging the engine by just driving normally. Some of them will have a data folder where i can modify the engine.ini file and change the damage threshold. Will this mod allow me to extract the data.acd file on mods that dont have the data folder and modify this file?
Yes there's possibility to extract data.acd as well as repack data after if needed

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back