Overall effects strength: 100%
Spring effects strength: 0%
Damper effects Strength: 0%
Centering: 0%
Degrees: 900

Allow game to adjust settings CHECKED
Combined Pedals MUST BE DISABLED

In AC -> Controls -> Advanced

Force Feedback Gain: 85% (the overall strength of all effects).
Filter: 0% (helps to smooth out FFB effects).
Damping: 0% (helps by deadening the feel of the wheel and FFB effects).
Minimum Force: 5% (can assist with G27 deadzone issue & enhance FFB).

Kerb effects: adjust to personal taste ('rumble' effect caused by driving across a kerb).
Road effects: adjust to personal taste (additional wheel vibration to simulate the road/track surface).
Slip effects: adjust to personal taste (additional FFB effects to simulate a loss of traction).

Last edited:
So is there anything I can do to increase FFB then? Do others with a G27 experience the same problem of oscillation when setting the FFB past 100%? Is this normal or is it a problem with my wheel?

Thanks guys.

AC is the only driving game I am playing, so I have done away with using custom profiles and simply use the global settings. I suggest you try this to eliminate whether it is a profile or global issue.

My settings are:
G27 FFB Global = 101% overall / all other settings are 100% / centre spring & allow game to change settings both checked.
AC in-game FFB = 75% gain - all other canned settings 0% .

Dont forget, running the pedals app when driving will also show if your wheel is being overloaded (clipping) in a straight line.

i have problem with braking. it makes ridicoulos rattling noise when I brake, with some cars its worse (like ktm) here are my settings
http://shrani.si/f/f/7m/phAV3U/assett.png
my ffb gain is around 69% this is maximum i can get it if i want to drive most of the cars without too much rattling (except ktm, with which i need to make it around 50). i saw most of people suggest much higher gain but to me its impossible, what is the problem therE? i dont have any problem with GSC GTR2, WRC, F1 or any other game.

i have problem with braking. it makes ridicoulos rattling noise when I brake, with some cars its worse (like ktm) here are my settings
http://shrani.si/f/f/7m/phAV3U/assett.png
my ffb gain is around 69% this is maximum i can get it if i want to drive most of the cars without too much rattling (except ktm, with which i need to make it around 50). i saw most of people suggest much higher gain but to me its impossible, what is the problem therE? i dont have any problem with GSC GTR2, WRC, F1 or any other game.

If you have a G27, its a design issue from the factory.
My friend bought one and had this problem from the start.
You can mod it and fix this completely.

We fixed it using this :
https://plus.google.com/photos/113839068734380231178/albums/5691461502139407841

Good luck.

Hi,

Just want to ask how to fix the problem I got, basically even if I just press 5% off the gas pedal of g27 the car will rev up to 100%. Is there any way to fix that so I can maintain a certain rev?

I'm currently using the latest patch AC have.
Thanks!

Assuming you have calibrated your wheel/pedals using the in-game calibration? 5% travel for 100% throttle seems very sensitive like something isnt setup correctly.

I have noticed different cars make the throttle pedal behave differently.
IIRC, the Fabarth is full throttle around 50% pedal travel, whereas the 458 uses more like 100% pedal travel before its full throttle.

Assuming you have calibrated your wheel/pedals using the in-game calibration? 5% travel for 100% throttle seems very sensitive like something isnt setup correctly.

I have noticed different cars make the throttle pedal behave differently.
IIRC, the Fabarth is full throttle around 50% pedal travel, whereas the 458 uses more like 100% pedal travel before its full throttle.

Thanks for the reply, yep finally figure that one out lately after some tinkering with the setups and controls :)

I'm just running default values on my G25 everywhere, and still when I come to a full stop the wheel is clattering like crazy.

Is this a bug still to be fixed or something? Anyone else suffering from this?

It's fine most of the time but if you need to come to a stop and it's shaking your desk apart it's a bit stupid hehe.

I'm just running default values on my G25 everywhere, and still when I come to a full stop the wheel is clattering like crazy.

Is this a bug still to be fixed or something? Anyone else suffering from this?

It's fine most of the time but if you need to come to a stop and it's shaking your desk apart it's a bit stupid hehe.

Think its that low speed bug they not done anything about yet.

@Guybrush Threepwood, I briefly experimented Profiler settings (100, 101, 107%) and all 'seem' to have the dead feeling in the center. Now I'm in 110% and it seems to help address this, but I also have spring and damper effects = 100%. Been 1 day testing only but so far it seems fine with the F40 S3, and in-game gain at 75%, Filter=2. Maybe because I just recently upgraded from a DFGT w/c felt had stronger FFB. I'll update this if I make new adjustments, as I haven't tried this other cars yet.

EDIT: back to 101%, 0 spring and 0 dampening. Seemed to not have much difference, but smoother now. Tried so far with GT2, GT3 and F40 S3.

Last edited:
I experience difficulties with my force feedback. I've read through the thread, but I kinda get lost, so I'll just post a question.

To me every little bump in the road feels like I frontally engage a little sidewalk. My G27 is shaking and rattling pretty much 100% of the time. How do I smoothen this so the road feels more smoothly and my tyres feel like rubber rather than wood?

I experience difficulties with my force feedback. I've read through the thread, but I kinda get lost, so I'll just post a question.

To me every little bump in the road feels like I frontally engage a little sidewalk. My G27 is shaking and rattling pretty much 100% of the time. How do I smoothen this so the road feels more smoothly and my tyres feel like rubber rather than wood?

Id turn off pretty much all the canned effects like slip, kerbs etc. Or at least turn them down to around 10%.

I turned them down to 10% and it worked like a charm. Thanks!

On another note. I find that the steering feels a bit slow. The initial turn-in I do on the wheel gives me too little steering effect ingame. What do I adjust to improve this?

Thanks for the reply, yep finally figure that one out lately after some tinkering with the setups and controls :)
@Terri Buenaflor, you might have found the solution to your issue already, but FWIW, you can also adjust sensitivity of your throttle and brakes in Logitech Profiler by clicking on Accelerator or Brake, and selecting Axis Properties. There you will also see a slider for Sensitivity (default is 50%).

Higher damping can slow down the wheels steering response. Some games have in-game damping settings while others do not. Try lowering the damping in AC to see if that improves steering response. If that is already all the way down, you may need to make a custom profile and turn it down in the Logitech Profiler.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.