Overall effects strength: 100%
Spring effects strength: 0%
Damper effects Strength: 0%
Centering: 0%
Degrees: 900

Allow game to adjust settings CHECKED
Combined Pedals MUST BE DISABLED

In AC -> Controls -> Advanced

Force Feedback Gain: 85% (the overall strength of all effects).
Filter: 0% (helps to smooth out FFB effects).
Damping: 0% (helps by deadening the feel of the wheel and FFB effects).
Minimum Force: 5% (can assist with G27 deadzone issue & enhance FFB).

Kerb effects: adjust to personal taste ('rumble' effect caused by driving across a kerb).
Road effects: adjust to personal taste (additional wheel vibration to simulate the road/track surface).
Slip effects: adjust to personal taste (additional FFB effects to simulate a loss of traction).

Last edited:
Something is wrong about Sterring wheel effects in AC. May i set 900° in LP, i let the game use thier settings, but i found two strange things:

- You can't switch off Speed Sensitiity - by default its value is Zero, which should mean there is no active Speed sensitivity but the truth is the reverse. If you set 1, there will be no Speed senstitivity and wheel will be Linear, but with the 599 you cannot turn into the first two corner at Monza...
- 599XX has another bug, the steering rotation is to low, may you try to use 900° you can't turn left or right more than 180°, which makes the car handling too difficult and unrealistic.
Also you can't set the animated wheel's turn and annoying that the wheels not turn the same degree as your controller.

I wasn't understanding why i sucked so bad at AC...
Then i turned braking gamma from it's 2.4 G27 default to 1, now it feels almost too easy.

Braking gamma is evil, i don't know what they were thinking setting it to 2.4.

1 is unplayable for me and i am using the nixim mod.
I think 1 is suitable for load cell brakes only.
The best should be somewhere between 1.5 and 2.5 but i am not so sure and i don't have much time to check it out :)

Note: Due to pain in my shoulder a cannot drive 900 degrees so that is NOT an option.

Yesterday i was able to drive with 270 rotation set for my G27. Today however somehow AC decided to go its own way and ingame it rotates 900 degrees. I had this problem before and i solved it by unticking the profiler option allow ingame changes. Now it does not matter anymore if i tick or untick the option, AC follows 900 degrees in every car which makes it unable to drive with a 270 rotation.
I deleted the control.ini, unplugged the wheel, de - re installed the profiler. Still in game 900 degrees rotation.

Note: Due to pain in my shoulder a cannot drive 900 degrees so that is NOT an option.

Yesterday i was able to drive with 270 rotation set for my G27. Today however somehow AC decided to go its own way and ingame it rotates 900 degrees. I had this problem before and i solved it by unticking the profiler option allow ingame changes. Now it does not matter anymore if i tick or untick the option, AC follows 900 degrees in every car which makes it unable to drive with a 270 rotation.
I deleted the control.ini, unplugged the wheel, de - re installed the profiler. Still in game 900 degrees rotation.

Recalibrate your wheel in assetto corsa controller wizard, I had an issue of going from 900 degree logitech profiler to 450 degrees in Ac controler wizard because i forgot to re-run the controller wizard.. When it's working for you properly would you tell me how you've made the steering less twitchy/sensitive?, I like using 450-540 rotation but havent found the sensitivity options :l

Recalibrate your wheel in assetto corsa controller wizard, I had an issue of going from 900 degree logitech profiler to 450 degrees in Ac controler wizard because i forgot to re-run the controller wizard.. When it's working for you properly would you tell me how you've made the steering less twitchy/sensitive?, I like using 450-540 rotation but havent found the sensitivity options :l
Thanks for the tip! Unfortunatly it did not solve the problem. Yesterday when i rotated 135 to the right and left, the ingame roations was exact the same. Today however it keeps turning 450 and i spin off track when i move the steer 1 cm.

*Edit*: today i have tried every setting. Went through this whole topic, tried everything but still the rotation of the G27 is not linear with the rotation in AC. I just cant get it right anymore, even after a full reinstall of AC and profiler (deleted all saved profiles).
Is this a problem within the logitech profiler or is AC the problem? Does the Fanatex CSW have the same problems?

Last edited:
I'm having the same problems with AC. Earlier today, I had it running with 540 degrees in a separate profile (for acs.exe) but it's refused to do that since I've rebooted the PC.

If I set up a profile for the launcher as well then the wheel will adjust to 540 degrees there, but then return to the global setting (900 in my case) as soon as the main game loads.

I think it's AC. If I alt-tab back to Windows within the main game, the acs.exe profile will take effect. But then, when I return to AC, I get horrible screen tear (I'm running v-synch).

I had a similar issue when trying to record using Afterburner. It was recording the desktop unless I alt-tabbed to windows and then back, then it recorded the game. But that part is working fine now.

Note, it is possible that I'd changed the global profile to 540 and AC was using that earlier and not it's own. I was doing lots of changes so that might explain why I thought it was working earlier.

In summary: I'm at a point where AC only works with the Global setting.

I have heard that you can experience inconsistencies with custom profiles if you have "Allow games to change Settings" in the Global settings - even if you don't currently have it checked. Apparently, it can bork the ini file for the logitech. I have never tested this myself but, maybe reinstalling the Wingman software will fix it?

Thanks. I've also heard and read a lot about profiles and ini files. Some of the things I've read sound plain daft - but who knows.

I have reinstalled the profiler so I'll have a go at setting up a new profile for acs.exe tonight when I get home.

Update: setting a profile for acs.exe still does not work. I can alt-tab to windows and back and then the profile kicks in. It's not a solution because the tearing is intrusive if I do that.

Still, as all my other games have their own profiles, I can change the global profile to 540 for the slow steering cars - Exige S (of all cars!), for example.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back